15

Taehyung's POV

"A little swim!?" i didn't say anything,I just continued to look at Jimin. "Are you kidding me right now! A little swim? So I'm guessing you went for a little swim to since your also soaking wet" i gave her half a smile.

"Maybe" Seul got up and stepped right infront of me, making me not be able to look any where else but at her

"Listen here! Tae!"

Tae?

"All you can tell me is that he went for a little swim in the middle of the night? For what fishing for sharks? I'm not stupid Tae after all of what I've been through in my life and all the drama that I got dragged into here and the first thing you do is lie to me, you woke me up in the middle of the night, for what? To find Jimin swimming in the ocean? Really! I know I may haven't been there with you guys when you all went through what you went through but I'm involved now if you like it or not so I'm learning more about you guys then you all are trying to learn about me! So you can't lie now, not when I already know what's going on I can fit these pieces together"

---

Yo-Seul POV

Tae looks into my eyes not saying anything I had no idea where The nickname Tar came from but I was trying to prove a point and even though the nickname didn't help, it got the thought across.

Taehyung took a step closer to me, making are faces only a inch apart. I would have stepped back but I couldn't let him know I was afraid, so I stood my ground.

"Look we didn't drag you here, you wanted to come and last time I checked your the one asking the questions your including yourself into are 'mess' and I didn't ask you to come and follow me, you could have went back to sleep but no you wanted to tag along" he said looking me dead in the eyes with no emotions

"I know your not stupid but what you just said kinda made you seem like you were and lastly I only lie for one reason only and it's to protect so yes I lied to you and it's only to try and stop you from getting into something that you don't know yet and I don't want to see you deal with something like this ever but since your so persistent about all of this fine, he jumped from there" he said pointing to the wooden thing that lead right over the water.

"You mean"

"Yes he tried to kill himself"

I look back into his eyes, I couldn't believe what I just heard and also couldn't believe that I keep saying I can't believe since everyone's suddenly so hard to believe.

He was right I was being stupid, now that I think about it. They didn't drag me into anything I've been the one doing the dragging myself. Taehyung looked into my eyes and then at my lips and then my eyes.

I never knew he cared so much

Taehyung looked at me one more time before walking past me. I turn around to see Taehyung putting Jimin on his back and walking past me and back into the forest with me following far behind them.

---

We arrived at the house with everyone still sound asleep, I'm guessing they didn't even notice we were gone. Taehyung went into His shared room with Jimin. Tae dropped Jimin on his bed while I standed next to the door frame.

Tae pulled up both of Jimin's sleeves and checked them, I wonder what was on his wrists? Taehyung then put 2 fingers on his neck probably checking his pulse.

"How is he?" Tae looked over at me and didn't say anything, looking back at Jimin.

Tae put Jimin under covers on his bed and made sure he looked comfortable. Taehyung went back over to me and smiled and was about to close the door but I put my foot in the way.

To make sure he didn't close the door, but yet putting my foot in the doorway just hurt my foot.

"Why do you care so much"

"Why do you ask so many questions"

"Tae"

"I guess we are asking the same question now aren't we?"

"Wha-" before I could finish my sentence the door closed. I sighed. I was about to walk away when I heard something.

"Get some rest"