18

Yo-Seul POV

We got back to the house with everyone still asleep but this time in their beds, I said goodnight to Jungkook then went into my room, it was dark. I closed my door behind me and turned on the lights to see someone sitting on my bed, i jumped at first then I settled down when i noticed it was Tae.

"What the heck" I say as i walk over to my bed, he looked up and stood up causing me to look up at him. Curse his tallness or my shortness. "Where were you"

"Who are you my dad?" i say as i brush past him to get my bed ready "Yo-Seul" he said a bit louder causing me to stop what i was doing, I looked at Tae who had a serious expression yet again when does he not. I roll my eyes as i fully face him "I was out"

"With who?"

"Jungkook"

"And you couldn't have just told me that!"

"Its none of your business!" Tae looked annoyed but at this point I didn't care "What were you two doing?"

"Why? You wouldn't care"

"Who knows if you tell me I just might"

"Just go to bed, and let me do the same" Tae grabbed my arm to pull me closer to him "You act like you know me but in all honestly you don't know not even a bit of me" was all he said before letting go of my arm, leaving me more confused then ever before leaving the room slamming the door behind him.

---

I woke up to the sound of shouting and banging, I immidatly got up from my bed and raced out of my room and ran to wear I heard the shouting and banging at, I ended up running into someone, I look up to see Jungkook "Seul? What are you doing up?"

"I heard shouting and banging, is everything okay?"

"No Seul, look you should go back to bed"

"No whats going on"

"Seul, I'm trying to pertect you please go back to bed"

"Jungkook! Please"

"Let her" We both turn around to Tae behind Jungkook "What" Jungkook said turning all the way to look at Tae "Let Her"

"But-"

"Look if she wants to see let her" Tae looked over at me then looked back at Jungkook, Jungkook looked at me and sighed nodding clearing a path to where the noise was coming from.

Taehyung POV

After Seul left, Jungkook and I watch Seul go into the room where the noise was coming from. "Why did you let her go?"

"She's already figuring us out she's not dumb"

"I know she's not dumb"

"Plus what's the point in hiding anymore"

"The point is she can run or tell someone"

"You trust her don't you"

"Of course I do"

"Good since you trust her she's your responsiblitly so you better make sure she doesn't"

"She won't"

"If you trust her that much and believe that then we don't have to worry" I say as i walk past him but then stop in my tracks "Oh and since you have so much faith in her you have to tell her whats going on in the room that you wanted to pertect her from"

"Do you hate her?"

"I think you already know that answer" That was all i said before walking back into my room

Yo-Seul POV

I watch as Hoseok starts throwing stuff at Namjoon who is being held back by Suga and Jin because he looked like he was gonna kill someone, I didn't say anything I just watched as the scene unfolded in front of me

"Stop Hoseok" Suga yelled "Just get out" Hoseok yelled

"We will get out if you stop throwing stuff" Namjoon said "Hoseok just STOP!" Jin yelled before I could figure out what's happening someone grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the room I then notice it was Jungkook. Jungkook pulled me into the living room and let go of my arm.

"Jungkook what was that-"

"You trust us right?"

"Of course"

"And you trust me"

"Yes"

"You would never turn on us no matter what right?"

"Jungkook what is this all about?"

"Seul please answer the question"

"Yes I would never turn on you or the guys"

"Okay..i believe you"

"What is that all about" i asked as I cross my arms "Well I just needed to know" I knew that wasn't the case but I nodded and just let it go "Can you tell me what's going on in that room" I asked trying to change the subject

"Its Hoseok he has Antisocial Personality disorder"

"Your saying-"

"Yes, he doesn't talk much and when he does he kinda looses himself in the process" I stood their surprised but honestly that made a lot of sense.

"And what's happening in their is-"

"Yes, and the guys are trying to calm him down but Namjoon ended up getting mad in the process so Jin and Suga are trying to hold him back before he hurts Hoseok"

"And he probably was in the hospital with you and the others but made him go in it" Jungkook looked surprise on what I just said "Jungkook did all of you meet in the Hospital" Jungkook gulped and looked away "Jungkook" I said making him looking at me "Yes"

"Did he try to-"

"Overdose, someone found him on the bathroom floor of his apartment and brought him to the hospital and honestly he didn't talk to us or anyone but We ended up getting him to talk, we didn't find out about what happened until we heard one of the nurses talk about it"

"You guys need help"

"What?"

"You all need help like serious help!"

"I know"

"Why don't you get help, people will help you"

"We don't want their help, if people find out about us they will take us away and we will never be able to see each other and I will never see you again! I can't let that happen" I look into Jungkook's eyes to see he was scared I put my hand on his arm and slid it down til i was holding his hand "You won't loose me Jungkook, I promise it and I'll help"

"What?"

"I know you guys might not think the same but I think of you guys like family and no family is perfect and i can't loose another family so i'll help i'll make sure this doesn't happen again no one like's to see family hurt" i say with a simple smile, Jungkook gave me a big grin and hugged me, I hugged back then we pulled away "Now come on lets help the guys" He nodded as we walked towards the room suddenly Jungkook stopped and put his hand to his head "Jungkook are you okay?"

"Yeah, Go ahead i'll meet you there" I was hesitant but nodded and contuied walking then i heard a thump hit the ground I turn around to see Jungkook "Jungkook!"