3

Yo-Seun POV

"And you brang her here again because?"

"Well we couldn't just leave her there"

"And why not?"

"Last time I checked were psychotic not heartless"

"And what are we supposed to do with her!"

"Well that's what we were hoping you would help us with...hehe"

"Idiots"

I opened my eyes to darkness, it took a minute for my eyes to adjust but when they did I noticed that I was in what looked like a shed? I look around my surroundings to see 7 guys?

"Hey look she's waking up" one of the boys said

I sat up to see my surroundings better, it clearly was a shed and it looked big for on especially since it held 7 guys and including me and a bunch of room still left.

"I guess she is alive" One of them said he was tall, he had light brown hair along with a black coat.

"Well hello! Nice to meet you! what's your name?" One said holding out his hand this one was shorter he also had light brown hair he was wearing a red shirt along with a leather jacket.

"Um Yo-"

"Don't get attached you idiot!" The guy with red-ish hair said, slapping the shorter one's hand away.

The Blonde one sighed, "You all are idiots" he said he was wearing a hat along with a green jacket and a black shirt and jeans.

"Haha yah" A short one said with brown hair, he was wearing a simple white tee and a jacket tided around his waist with blue jeans.

The Blonde one glared at him "You are too" the short brown haired one immidatly shut up, a black haired one laughed but the blonde one glared at him causeing him to shut up.

There was one in the back of the shed, he had short brown hair he was wearing a black beanie with a denium jacket along with jeans and combat boots.

He was looking staright into my eyes, when I caught his eye contact he looked away. The Blonde one squatted down to look at me more clearly before he gave me a smirk, "Do you know who we are?" he asked.

I looked at all the guys again hoping for something to click, the one in the back gave me a look of hope.

"Um cute guys?" I said the one in the back rolled his eyes while all the other guys laughed, the guy from the back got up from leaning on the wall and walked over to the blonde

"She's clueless, lets just get rid of her I bet no one will notice she's missing"

Fear hit me once more, I immidiatly got up and ran to the door but the black head one blocked the door

"Where do you think your going princess?" he said crooking his head to the side I backed up into someone. I turn around to see it was the red head. I stood there with fear in my eyes, "Let her go" I turn around to see the blonde one with his arms crossed

"What? why?" The red head asked

"V why should we?" The blonde said looking at the boy in the beanie, the one who happened to be staring at me

V?

"She doesn't know who we are and if we let her go now maybe she will keep her mouth shut long enough for us to get away without anyone on are tails, and if she does talk it will take them awhile to find out who she is talking about and when they do we will be long gone"

"Yah well I still say we get rid of her"

"I know you do but its not up to you is it? If it was this group would already be caught!" he said yelling at V that immidiatly shut him up.

"Now" The blonde one said walking over to me "We are going where no one will find us, and if you tell it better be after tomorrow got it?"

"Where are you guys going?" The guys laughed except V

"You think were stupid?"

"I'm just asking whe-"

"I know! what your asking" he yelled causing me to jump

"Look were giving you a chance here, leave before we change are mind!"

Before I could say something The blonde walked out with the others following after him and V last, not giving me one last glance.

They walked down the street where all you could see where the back of buildings.

"Wait!" I said running after them. They stopped and turned around to look at me, "Is it far?"

"Why do you care so you can tell? trust me babe no matter what you say they will never find us" the short brown head said

"No...not that"

"Then what?" the tall light hair asked

"Take me with you"

"What?" V asked

"Take me with you!" I say louder

"And why should we?" the blonde asked "Because there is nothing here for me there never was, you don't know what ive been through I'm out of hope, there is nothing left for me here"

"You don't even know us?"

"I don't care you guys could be Psychopaths for all I care" They all gave each other a look before looking back at me. The blonde laughed

"You have no idea what your infor kid"

"i don't care...im done I wanna disappear and I know you guys can help me with that" the short light head one gave me a smirk.

All the guys gave the blonde a look I couldn't make out "Fine" the blonde said.

A smile creeped on my face, I ran towards them, my father didn't care for me and I'm done trying to, all the things I told the guys were true there was nothing left for me here.

I didn't want anymore distractions, I just simply wanted to forget about it. The blonde handed the tall one a cloth, the tall one walked towards me about to cover my mouth before I stopped him "What are you doing?"

"Were gonna take you away from here" I laughed "You guys aren't gonna kill me or something right"

"Do you trust us?"

"Nooo..."

"Good you shouldn't"

Before I could respond a cloth was put to my mouth and everything went dark.