5

Yo-Seul POV

"So this is where you will be staying, we all had are own room but we didn't have enough so one of us gave are room up so you can have your privace since we thought you wouldn't want a roommate" Namjoon said.

We were currently in the house that I saw earlier and Namjoon was showing me where I was gonna sleep.

"Or no one wanted to share a room with me"I looked over at Namjoon, he stayed quiet and was also avoiding my eye contact. "Who gave up their room?" I ask Namjoon opened his mouth to say something but Tauhyung barged in and went over to the dresser and grabbed cloths, I just watched, speechless.

"Me" was all he said before bumping  my shoulder on his way out and slamming the door shut. I just stood there shocked at what just happened, I looked over at Namjoon who sighed "Tauhyung?"

"Yeah, to be honest he offered" was all he said before walking out the door and closing it behind him, leaving me alone in the dark.

---

I couldn't sleep, I have been up for what felt like hours looking at the ceiling. I averted my eye contact to the clock on the wall that read 2:38.

I groaned, I sat up and looked around the room. It was a literally like my room but a bit smaller. The door was on the left corner with the dresser next to it on the left with a small mirror, then there was the bed where the foot rest was facing the wall and the right side of the room had a big window, that was pretty much it.

I went over to Tauhyung's dresser and looked in the mirror, my hair was an utter mess along with my makeup probably from me crying when those guys in the alley tried to kill me or whatever they were trying to do. I was still wearing my uniform which was all dirty.

Great.

The best part was I didn't have any other cloths. I sighed I then looked at the dresser again

'I wonder if Tauhyung would be mad if I borrowed some cloths, or just so I don't have to wear this dirty uniform anymore'

I looked through the first drawer to find shirts, I picked out the first one it was all black that said 'From Hell and Back' in the corner, it was a bit big but it looked like it could fit. I took off my outfit and out on the shirt, good thing I wore shorts under my skirt. I put my hair in a messy bun and walked out of the room. I snuck quietly to the kitchen and opened the fridge.

There was a few beers and some food but all had a sticky note that said 'Jin' I grabbed one of the beers and sighed I opened the bottle and took a gulp. I coughed right after, it tasted disgusting I don't know how my dad could have drank that everyday, thinking of him made me wanna drink again. And no matter how disgusting it was I took another gulp, this time it didn't taste that bad. This is how dad must have felt. I closed the the fridge and opened the front door that lead outside and walked out closing it behind me.

I walked over to the pool and sat down on the edge. I kept thinking of my mom and how she left me and wondering if my dad even noticed I was gone, its only be a day but still. The more I thought of it the more I drank, and the more I drank the less the posion felt like posion. After awhile I heard some noises coming from the forest. I didn't think much of it until I heard it again, and just like last time I go to inspect it. I guess i'll never learn. I walk over to where the noises come from and walk through the forest with caution this time. I walk straight through and the more I walk the more the noise gets louder and louder.

When I walk through the forest I come across a parking lot? The forest ended and lead down and slope and lead to what seemed to be a parking lot. The parking lot ended into the ocean on the edge. On the left was a big ladder sorta thing, leading to a long wooden plank which edged off into the ocean, it was sorta like a big diving board.

But the thing didn't look sterdy enough for you to jump off of. The rest of the parking lot didn't lead anywhere else but the ocean. At the edge of the parking lot was a bunch of old chairs and sofa's and a pit where it looked like you could make a fire. In the parking lot was the guys drving a truck in a circle and what seemed to be Jimin in the truck high fiving Namjoon and Jungkook, while it was circling around them.

Jin was driving and Suga, Hoseok was in the bed of the truck. Music was being played from the truck and was being loud as ever. I laugh at the sight, I look at the slope to be someone sitting at the bottom of it. Tauhyung. He seemed to have a beer in his hand laughing along with the rest of the guys. I walk down the slope to where Tauhyung was and it wasn't long before he turned around and saw me. When he looked at me he looked lost?

Before I could make out what it was he turned back around and took another drink. I walked next to him and sat down, not bothering to look at him.

"Nice Cloths"

"Oh" I say looking down at my outfit "I hope you don't mind my cloths were dirty and I didn't have any-"

"Its fine, it looks better on you then it ever did on me anyway" he said not bothering to look at me, taking another sip. I smiled at his words and looked at the guys again. "What are they doing?" I asked looking at him "They always do this not every night but every now and then especially when they have to much to drink" I nod, I open my mouth to respond but someone decided to talk to me instead "Seul!!" Jimin said running over to me with a bottle of beer "Come on lets have some fun!" He said before dragging my hand into the parking lot, everyone was dancing. Soon I saw Hoseok dragging Tauhyung. Jimin handed me a bottle of beer and started dancing with the music, I started drinking and doing the same, it wasn't long before everyone was dancing. Tauhyung laughed at the sight, I grabbed his wrist and pulled him where everyone was dancing and started to dance, soon he was doing the same. Never did I think that tonight would be my last normal night...