23

Taehyung POV

I was walking down a street in the dark, suddenly my phone was ringing. I take it out of my pocket to see the collar id to see it was my sister, I smile. I pick up the phone with joy in my voice.

"Yes?"

"Taehyung...I need you" my smile immediately faded "what's wrong" my voice filled with concern

"What are you doing on the phone" I heard a voice in the background yell "Sooyung" I say with worry

"Heyung wait what are you-ahhhh!"

"Sooyung...SOOYUNG!" I yell into the phone, then the line went dead. I put my phone back into my pocket and start running. There was only one place where they would be and I just happened to know where.

---

I was now in front of Sooyung apartment, I rush inside and head to the elevators, I pressed the buttons multiple time trying to wait "Come on, Come on!" I kept saying.

I soon gave up on the elevators and headed to the stairs, I ended up running 7 flights of stairs due to where her apartment is. Once I was in front of the apartment, I took no time for a breath I kept knocking against the door. It was silence at first and no one came to the door, did I get the wrong apartment?

I give a confuse look before I slowly walk away but then I heard muffle noises from the room, that was enough to break down the door, I felt pain in my right shoulder but I tried to ignore it as I looked for her.

I then heard screaming from one of the rooms, I ran inside to see Sooyung's feet not touching the floor and her gasping for breath while Heyung's hand was wrapped around her throat "HEY!" I yell, he turned over and looked at me and gave me a wicked smile "What are you gonna do to stop it?"

I saw a glass bottle on the table next to me, I looked at my sister who's eyes were already turning red. I grab the bottle and smash it against the table, I ran over to Heyung and took a swing with the bottle at him, he let go of my sister as he stumbled back and hit the wall, I then grabbed the piece and put it in his stomach, he coughed up blood and looked at me struggling for breath, soon he stopped all together. My eyes widend at what I just did, I just killed a man.

I look down at my hands to see they were covered in blood along with blood stains on my cloths, I was struggling at catching my breath I look over at my sister who was looking at me, I smile.

She was okay, and I only did it to pertect her.

She slowly started looking down, my gaze followed. My smile immideltly vanished, we were both looking at a piece of glass stuck in her stomach, and the glass was from the bottle I smashed, blood started coming out of her mouth she fainted, but I caught her before she hit the ground.

"No, no, no" Her eyes were only on me "Why did you do this to me, you didn't save me you ruined me" she said "I'm so sorry I didn't mean for this to happen"

"Of course you don't you never mean for any of this to happen, you couldn't save me so what made you think you can save her" She said as she pointed in the spot where used to lay Heyung but now was laying Seul, she was dead. My eyes went wide "NO!" Sooyung laughed

---

I wake up screaming, Seul immidatly shot up "Tae? Tae whats wrong?" She said as she looked at me with concern "You couldn't save me so what made you think you can save her" kept repeating in my mind.

"I killed him"

"Shhh its okay it was just a bad dream, don't worry it's okay" She said as she tried to comfort me but all what popped in my head was what my sister said. "Don't worry its okay lets go back to sleep" She said as we both laid back down. Her arms around me, to keep me safe. I look over at her and she was already fast asleep.

I have to pertect her, I can't let anything happen to her, I will pertect you Seul I promise. Even if it meant from me...

---

Okay so this was all a dream, I know in the story I said his sister disappeared and in the dream he killed her, well he didn't it was just a dream. Okay that's all.