19

Taehyung POV

I was currently listening in on Seul and Jungkook's conversation while Jimin was still asleep in bed "i'll never see you again! I can't let that happen" With that my blood started to boil, they contuied talking before I heard something hit the ground "Jungkook!" I immidatly open the door to see Jungkook laying on the ground and Seul standing over him, I went over to Jungkook and picked him up and carried him to his room "Wait what you gonna do"

"You don't need to know Seul"

"But I do, I wanna help"

"If you wanna help, leave us alone" I snapped, she didn't show any emotion but her eyes said diffrenetly, I closed Jungkook's door behind us leaving Seul in the dark once again.

Yo-Seul's POV

I watched as Tae closed the door behind him leaving me alone once again, the house has become quiet, the yelling and the smashing had stopped in the other room, I would have checked it out but Taehyung's words echoed in my head like a broken record. I slowly walked out of the house, closing the door behind me.

I walked, I didn't know where I was walking too but all I knew is that I was heading nowhere, some how I ended up finding myself in the parking lot. Somehow I always found myself here. I walked over to the edge of the parking lot and sat down, my feet hanging over the water.

I looked up to see stars but not like the one's I saw that night with Jungkook. I tried to recall all those memories that made me smile, but so far my mind appeared blank. I never actually had any good memories here, I still wasn't sure if this was better than home. I sighed at the thought, I always thought anywhere would be better than home.

I guess I was wrong

I was to rapped up in my thoughts to relize someone sat next to me, I look over to see Namjoon. "Namjoon what are you-"

"I saw what happened with you and Taehyung, so I followed you out here to see if you were okay"

"You shouldn't be the one asking that, How's Hoseok?"

"Better, he's calmed down and asleep"

"Namjoon?"

"Hm?"

"What happened to you guys?"