10

Yo-Seul POV

I was currently laying in bed thinking about what Jimin and Jungkook told me. I turn my head to look at the clock to see it read '4:12' I groan in frustration.

I haven't been able to sleep I've been thinking of this for more than 3 hours. I sat up and walked out of my room and walked over to Jungkook's room.

When I walked over to Jungkook's room I saw Jin sitting next to a sleeping Jungkook on his bed. I leaned on the frame taking a mental picture of this. I walked over to Jin to see that he was completely out of it, he didn't hear me coming cause when I tapped his shoulder he jumped.

"Oh sorry Jin I didn't mean to scary you"

"Its okay, I was falling asleep anyway" he said getting up to face me

"Are you here to see Jungkook?" he asked me

"Yah I couldn't sleep and I haven't seen him yet anyway so"

"Oh" Jin said stepping aside for me to sit, he soon started heading for the door before I stopped him "Hey jin? Can I ask you something?" he turned back around to look at me "Shoot" "How did you guys meet?"

"Huh?"

"How did you all meet?" Jin sighed and walked back over to me and sat on the bed patting a side next to him, gesturing for me to sit next to him. I sat down, still waiting for my answer to the question I have been asking forever.

"We all had are struggles through are lives and one thing lead to another and we all ended up in the same hospital and we just sorta clicked I guess"

"Why were all of you guys in the hospital?" Jin stayed quiet, avoiding my gaze.

"Jin"

"Look there are just some things that should just stay in the dark"

"But-"

"Seul" he said with serious tone, looking over at me with a 'leave it be' look. I sigh I defeat and let it go.

"Fine, but what were your struggles then" Jin got up and started walking out of the room, I stand up in disbelief.

"Jin!"

"Sometimes things that are in the past in a dark corner, sometimes they need to stay there" Was all he said before closing the door behind him. I groan before plopping down on the bed. I look over at a sleeping Jungkook. I smile and brush a piece of hair out of his face. I smile and was about to get up but a hand grabbed my wrist, I look down to see Jungkook holding my wrist but he was still alseep.

Well I still hadn't slept...what would be the harm?

I sigh in defeat and lay down next to Jungkook facing away from him. I started to feel a pair of strong arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. I smile and lay there not resisting. Soon enough I feel alseep in Jungkook's arms.

Tauhyung POV

I was still pretty upset with Seul, but yet I don't know why I was so upset. Ever since I saw Jungkook and Seul go into the same room. I don't know I just felt...mad? I groan in frustration, I don't know what is wrong with me! Ever since I saw Seul my life has felt upside down in a way. I even gave up room for her, I don't even know why.

I sit up from my bed and look to my right to see a sleeping Jimin. I couldn't sleep ever since I had my out burst with Seul. I sit up from my bed and walk out of Jimin and I's room trying to not wake up Jimin. I decided to go see Jungkook and see if he was doing any better.

When I got to Jungkook's room I saw Jungkook snuggling up to a smiling Seul. Anger boiled inside me, I gripped a side of the door, before storming out of the house. Once I got outside I feel to my knee's.

What is this girl doing to me?

Yo-Seul POV

I woke up to the bright light in my eye, I squint my eyes and sat up from my sleeping position. I look to my side to see a sleeping Jungkook, I smile and get out of bed.

I walk out of the room and into the kitchen to grab something to drink, when I got something I noticed Jin wasn't in here. I look over to the clock to see it read 10:49.

Normally he would be awake by now and making breakfast. I walk over to Jin's room to see the door was open and there was no Jin but there was some rose petals on the floor infront of his bed.

Where is he?

I walk outside to see no one in sight. I give a confused look and walk straight into the woods, I look around my surrondings for any sign of Jin, so far nothing. I walk through the woods and on to the parking lot behind the forest.

Once I was put of the forest I see a car parked in the middle of the parking lot, the same car the guys were driving a week ago when I first came here.

I walk closer to the car to see Jin sitting right in it with what looked like a picture in his hands. When I walk over to him and just watch him look at the picture like it was a piece of gold.

"Jin are you okay?"

"There gone" he mumbled

"who's gone?" Jin pointed to the picture, I look at the picture to see Jin and complete darkness in the back ground.

"I don't see anyone but you"

"They were here, in the picture but they left"

"Jin who are you talking about"

"They left me, just like always, we were having so much fun"

"Jin, are you okay?"

"Why do they always leave"

"Jin I-" Before I could finish my sentence, Jin grabbed a lighter out of his pocket that read 'Forever Young' and lighted the picture on fire. I gasped at the sight, I was frozen my mind was still processing what was going on.

I just watch Jin watch the picture burn in his hands. Once my mind got back to reality I quickly snatched the picture from his hands throwing it on the floor and stepping on it. I look back at Jin who was still staring at the hand that the picture used to be in.

"Are you crazy"

"What did I ever do to deserve this pain?" he mumbled

"Jin you could have hurt yourself!"

Jin got out of the car and closed the door, and started walking towards me "There always there when I need them and yet there never there" he mumbled "Jin what are you-" next thing I know Jin collapsed in my arms, causing me to fall back. I look down to see an passed out Jin laying on me.

I hope he was just passed out.