11

Jin's POV

When I left the room, I closed the door behind me leaving Jungkook and Seul alone. I walked into my room and close the door behind me and walked to my bed. I feel on my bed exhausted "Why were all of you guys in the hospital" "What were you struggles?" I groan in frustration.

Why does that girl have to ask so many questions?

I turn to my side and curled up into a ball.

One day this girl is going to find out everything, and I cant let that happen if she does...who knows what's gonna happen.

Soon feel a tear fall down my cheek and onto the mattress. I sat up and then more tears fell from my cheeks, who know what would happen if she finds out. I ended up hearing knocking at my door. I just look at my door for awhile.

Who would be knocking at this hour? Seul?

Before I could get up the guys bust through the door. Namjoon, Hoseok, and Suga gave me a big smile and walked over to me.

"What are you guys doing up?" They didn't answer, Hoseok put rose petals in my hand before walking out the door, "We'll be outside" Namjoon said before leaving with the others. I get on one knee and place the rose petals down in the middle of the floor. Before walking out of the door not bothering to close it. I follow the guys out the front door to see a happy Tauhyung and Jimin and Jungkook!?

"Jungkook" I say as I run up to him and give him a hug

"Your awake!"

"What else does it look like I am"

I pull away from the hug and smile at him

"Tauhyung your smiling again, that's a good sign"

He smiled at me before running off into the woods with the others following him. Suga got my wrist before pulling me to run with them and I did exactly that. We all continued to run until we were at the parking lot. All the guys ran in separate directions and pulled out flairs and lighted them. They started dancing with their flairs, Namjoon walked over to me with an extra lit flair and handed it to me before running back towards the boys. I ran with him and started dancing with all of them, this felt right it all did ever since Seul came back with us it hasn't been this way but the fact that it is now. I'm just gonna enjoy what I have left of it. After the flairs rain out we all got on the couches and laughed at good times at the good memories with a fire burning infront of us.

"Remember when Jungkook got caught in a net?" Namjoon asked

"Oh yah he kept crying for his mommy" Suga said

"Hey! I thought we would never talk about this again" Jungkook said pouting

"Aw were just messing with you kookie" Suga said putting his arm around him

"Hey guys lets all take a picture!" I said taking out a camera

"Okay" Hoseok said before he came next to me with the others following, once we took the picture everyone decided we should get in the car and drive around the parking lot for a bit. These guys were my family and I'm glad to be apart of theirs.

---

I woke up to the brightness shinning on me, I look around my surrondings to see I was in the car alone.

I guess I must have fallen asleep and the guys went back to the house to get some sleep, I don't blame them. I stretch and then soon see the photo from last night on the passengers seat. I grab it and see there was just me in it and the spots where the guys were supposed to be it was empty. My smile soon faded and was replaced with a frown.

It happened again

I soon feel someone walk up to me "Jin are you okay?"

"There gone" I mumble still looking at the picture, I cant believe I feel for it again

"Who's gone" Seul asked, I point at the picture and Seul looked and gave a confused face.

"I don't see anyone but you"

"They were here, in the picture but they left"

"Jin who are you talking about"

"They left me, just like always, we were having so much fun"

"Jin are you okay?"

No I'm not okay

"Why do they always leave?"

"Jin I-" I cut her off by grabbing my lighter and lighted the picture on fire, she gasped and then watched it burn in my hand for awhile before she grabbed the picture out of my hand and throw it on the floor and stepping on it.

"Are you crazy"

You have no idea

"What did I ever do to deserve this pain" I mumbled

"Jin you could have hurt yourself"

I already am hurt you just cant see it

"There always there when I need them but yet they are never there"

"Jin what are you-" Before she could finish her sentence I felt dizzy, enough dizziness for me to feel everything in me to stop, next thing I know I was on the floor and then it all turned pitch black...