7

Tauhyung POV

As soon as I saw Seul like that it hurt in a way. I needed to see if she was alright. I ran out of the house after helping Jimin with Suga, I ran out to find Namjoon talking to Seul. "Follow me and i'll tell you" he said, she nodded and followed him.

I walk out of the door way still watching where they were headed. But I didn't bother to follow. I just stood there my hands in my pockets.

What is he gonna show her?

Yo-Seul POV

I followed Namjoon into the woods, when we reached there we were back where we were when I found all the boys acting werid, driving there car in circles along with the part where I slept on Tauhyung. Just thinking of it made me blush, I quickly shook the thought away and followed Namjoon down the slope.

He sat down at the end of it, following me. "So um about-"

"He has multiple personalities"

"He what?" Namjoon sighed "Were not your typical guys, and I'm guessing you already found that out" I nodded, he make eye contact the whole time he was talking.

"We've all suffured in a way you may not understand but we did and it effected us in not so good way" I nodded for him to keep going

"I didn't know Suga when we were little but I do know most his history..Suga was honestly a normal kid but one day his dad got really drunk and ended up killing his mom then himself, Suga's mom was pregnant with Suga's little brother too" I was speechless.

He has gone through stuff, I couldn't even imagining happening.

"After that Suga was put into a foster home, they weren't the best to him they always treated him like he was nothing and kept saying he was worthless one time they even said his parents died just to get away from him"

"Oh my-"

"Soon enough these 'people' came into Suga's mind and ever since then he has other people living inside him"

"How many does he have"

"2"

"What are they like?"

"Well the one you just saw was the 'other' that's what we call it he is basically Suga but he is the crazy what you just saw was him not even half control he could have done a lot more though you don't want to see him when he is in full control, 'other' doesn't come out to much but when he does it normally ends up like that he is just the one that fears people but he normally doesn't show it" 'Whats the other one like?"

"Well that one doesn't have a name hes the one you should be afraid of not 'other'" "What does he do" Namjoon finally looked at me "He is the dark side of Suga he hurts people, he makes sure you will fear him, he is a danger to others and himself, that's what people say"

"Is he?"

"Very much so, just make sure if you do see that side stay away"

"Okay..i will but is there a way you bring them out of something"

"No they just come out anytime they want, they all fight for control every second of everyday, there was just one time where he couldn't take it anymore"

"What do you mean?"

"There was this time were the dark side of him hurt everyone he loved and 'other' drove everyone away and he was alone he couldn't take fighting anymore"

"Namjoon are you saying-" "He buried down a whole building and with himself in it" "Oh my god! what happened!?"

"He woke up in a 'hosptial' the next day with no burns or anything like it didn't happen" Namjoon said looking away "Namjoon you just-"

"Look ive got to go, you found out everything you wanted to know" He said while getting up and walking away.

There was still so much I wanted to ask

I got up and walked into the other direction, towards the parking lot. As I walked I saw Jungkook on the side of the parking lot feet hanging over the edge over the water, Jungkook was looking up at the sky with his eyes closed. I walked over to him, sitting right next to him

"You must be freaked out" he said not opening his eyes "Just alittle"

"I'm sorry I really tried to stop him but it didn't work this time"

"What didn't?"

"The hug normally that calms down 'other' but I didn't this time that never happens"

"So hugging him calms him?"

"Yeah and sometimes it brings back the real Suga"

"Thanks for pertecting me" He looked over at me and gave me a warm smile "I'm sorry I couldn't stop him and making you scared"

"No need to apoligze..did it hurt?" I say grabbing his fist and seeing red marks on it, I touch it and he flinched "Just a little"

"Is your back okay?"

"I'm fine really" he said trying to get up but ended up falling down, but I caught him just in time "Are you sure?" he laughed "Guess not" "Let me help you, ill check out your back and see for myself okay?" "You really don't have to do that" "Its the least I can do" I said smiling, he smiled back as I put one of his arms around my neck, as I helped him walk. When we were heading up the slope I heard a mumble 'Thank you' come from his lips, making my lips curve up as we continued to walk to the house.