26

~1 year later~

Yo-Seul POV

It's been a year since the boys got caught, they stop the case on searching for Taehyung awhile ago they assume he's dead. But yet somewhere in my mind I know its not true. They released me not long after they caught the boys, they say that theirs nothing to prove that they hurt me or that I knew. I was now in one of the top school's in the country. A few days ago it was said that they all escaped, and what made me wonder how they didn't come find me but its probably because they still think I told the police.

"Bye Seul" One of my friends say as I arrive at my apartment "Bye" I wave off as I unlock my door. When I open the door I see things were on the floor that weren't their when I left, first thing I think of is rat. I grab a bat that was next to my door. I start searching for a rat. Soon the lights turned off. Then something went on my face, I tried to get it off but it wouldn't budge. Soon everything went dark.

---

I open my eyes to the sun light, as I try to adjust my eyes to the sun light I see 7 bloby figures. Finally when my eyes were adjusted I look up to see 7 faces I never thought I would ever be able to see again. He bent in front of me "Hey Princess how have you been?"

"Jungkook!?"

"Long time no see" I immidatly hug back, as he did the same "I've missed you so much" I say still not being able to let go "The feeling is mutile but you know someone has missed you more" I give him a confused look, he got up and moved to the side for me to see

"Taehyung..."

"How have you been beautiful?" I immidatley got up and slapped his arm "Hey-" Before he could finisn his sentence I cut him off by kissing him. I pull back to see him smiling "Well I guess I desirved that"

"Don't ever scare me like that again you hear me!?" He just nodded in response "Promise" I look around to see the place I haven't seen in a year, along with the boys "Your all here" I say with a big smile "I know you must think I-"

"Don't worry we know it wasn't you" Suga said with his arms crossed "Wait you do?"

"Yeah, we all knew you wouldn't do that some us more than others" Namjoon said gesturing to Suga and Hoseok "Were sorry" they say in allusion, I just smile at them and walk over to them and hug them "It's okay"

They seemed surprised at first but then hugged back. They all looked at me with a smile "I missed all of you so much"

"We missed you too" Jimin said, I then yawned "You tired?" Tae asked "Just a bit"

"Here, lets go to the house" Tae said sticking out his hand for me, I grabbed it as he lead me to the house.

---

I woke up in a all white room, I sat up as my head was hurting. Then the door opened to show a nurse "Oh your awake" She said as she walked towards me with a tray "How long was I out this time?"

She didn't answer instead she kept messing with my mediciane and my food on the tray "Suzzie" she looked up and sighed at me "Almost a year"

"Year?"

"Yes"

"What did I miss while I was out"

"Well your parents visited a few times...that's really about it"

"Oh"

"Where were you this time"

"A little place with a ocean and a forest"