21

Yo-Seul's POV

It was now morning and I still hadn't slept, I still couldn't stop thinking of what Namjoon told me last night

'He loves you, and if you don't feel the same try not to hurt him'

This played in my head like a broken record, I groaned in frustration. I exited the room to find everyone at the table eating breakfast.

I walk over to the table to see a plate full of breakfast waiting for me, Jin looked up to see me walking over "Oh Seul your awake, sorry we didn't wake you"

"It's okay" I look over at the table to see everyone was there except Taehyung. I ignored it and sat down eating breakfast, after awhile it bothered me I kept looking at the empty spot where Taehyung normally sat.

"Where's Taehyung?"

"Oh we haven't seen him all morning, he's probably out or something" Jin said not really paying much attention

"Is he asleep"

"No he's normally up by now" Jimin said stuffing food in his mouth "So none of you know where he is?"

"Seul he's okay if that's what your-" I stood up from the table causing the chair to screach on the wood floor causing everyone to look up.

"Seul are you-" before Jungkook could finished I walked out of the house with only one thought on my mind.

I need to find Taehyung

---

I walked around til I ended up finding myself at the parking lot. I look around and find no sign of Tae, that was until I looked up to see Taehyung sitting on the wood tower thing, I sighed as I walked over to it

I climbed up hoping that the wood won't break under me. I finally got there in one piece, I release a breath I never knew I was holding in.

I look up to see Taehyung back facing me, I slowly walk over there and sit down next to him. He didn't look over at me he still looked at the ocean.

"I'm guessing you heard" he said not even taking a glance at me "Yeah I heard"

"I'm sorry"

"For what? Pertecting your sister? You shouldn't-"

"No sorry that you heard it from someone else and not me, I trust you but yet I don't know why I never told you" he said finally looking over at me

"You were trying to pertect me" he didn't say anything he just kept looking into my eyes "Is it true?"

"About what?"

"That you love me?" Taehyung didn't say anything, Taehyung looked over back at the sea "Look I-" I grabbed Taehyung's face and turned it to me and pressed my lips on his. He was surprised at first but then soon kissed back cupping my face, causing me to tangle my hands in his hair.

We finally pulled away to catch a breath us both placing are forheads together "I love you too" he smiled and kissed me again. Causing me to smile.

"He killed someone"

Somewhere deep in my mind, I wished that it wasn't true

---

BOOM