4

Yo-Seul POV

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping, so it was clear we were outside. I open my eyes slightly to try to see my surroundings but all I see were the boys and all I could hear was there laughing. I fully open my eyes to the short brown head in my face.

"Well morning princess" I quickly slide back from where I was laying, I look down to see I was laying on..grass? I put my hand to my head to try to remember why I was here. Then It clicked. "Wh-why are we here" "Well you said you wanted to get away and well this is where we were talking about" The brown head said gesturing to the area.

There was a dried up pool with a bunch of graffiti on it, a bed in the middle there was tree's surrounding the pool, there was also a little house not far from the pool.

"This is the place you were talking about?" I say alittle disappointed, I was hoping they will take me to the States or Europe or something, I wasn't expecting a dried up pool and a little house. They laughed "Yah and just to make sure you don't tell" The red head said throwing my now broken phone on the ground in front of me, which was my music player.

Great, so much for listening to music.

"That wasn't necessary" I say plainly "Yah well we couldn't risk it" I put my hand on my back, trying to find it but realizing it wasn't there.

"Looking for this" the blonde said, before I could get it, he set it on FIRE!?!? "What are crazy!" I say stepping away from my bag, he laughed.

"You don't know the half of it" I gave him a confused look "Oh and everything you ever had to the outside world they were in the bag along with everything in your pockets"

Outside world?

"You searched me!?" I yelled at them "Couldn't risk anything" I huffed and crossed my arms "fine"

"Now that we are done with that, why don't we introduce are self's, we have been through stuff and still haven't said are names yet" I nodded waiting for him to introduce himself

"I'm Namjoon" he said gesturing himself "I'm Jungkook" Jungkook said walking over to me kissing my hand, causing me to blush "The red head is Suga" Namjoon said, Suga gave me a look and walked away "He just has trust issue's don't worry" Junkook said in my ear, I nodded in response.

"The tall one with lighy brown hair is Jin" Jin smiled and waved at me, I smiled and waved back. "The short one with brown hair is Jimin" Jimin gave me a big smile and waved, he then relized what Namjoon said and gave Namjoon a glare, but Namjoon seemed to not notice causing me to laugh.

"Then the black haired one is J-Hope or Hoseok" Hoseok walked over to me and shaked my hand, its nice to meet you can call me whatever you like" I nodded as he walked away "And last is V" Namjoon gesturing nothing, I gave him a confused look.

He looked at where he was pointing and saw nothing, he looked around trying to find V "Where is V?" "Where else" Hoseok said crossing his arms, Namjoon sighed and gestured me to follow, I abliged and walked with him. He walked towards the pool and there layed V in the middle of the pool on a mattress. "That is Taehyung or V"

Taehyung

Taehyung was looking at a picture not seeming to notice me "He doesn't talk much he talks when he wants to, don't make him if he doesn't want to. I nodded as we walked back to the others

"So now that you know us what is your name" Jungkook said

"Oh I'm Yo-Seul"

"Nice to meet you Seul"Namjoon said, I smiled. "You can try to run, but you will never find your way out" Jin said

"If we caught you trying to run, well lets just say you won't be running or breathing anytime soon" Suga said. I gulped and nodded in understandment. Namjoon walked away with Suga while the others went there seprate ways.

Who were these guys?

I walked over to the pool, where Taehyung was, and started climbing down the ladder. I walked over to Taehyung and sat next to him, looking up into the sky.

Taehyung looked over at me and got up, and walked away "Wait Taehyung!" I said running after him, he stopped dead in his tracks and looked at me

"You don't know us, you can't trust us"

"We all have a past Taehyung, I understand that but-"

"Seul trust me you just can't for your safety you can't are past are very dark and it swallows anyone who comes near"

"Please let me help then" I say grabbing his arm, he looked into my eyes with his eyes filled with tears, I immediately let go of his arm "Please just stay away" was all he said before climbing out of the pool and into the woods.

Who were these guys?