6

Yo-Seul POV

I woke up with a killer headache, I couldn't even open my eyes I was in so much pain! I slightly opened one of my eyes, then the next. I was greeted by the blinding light of the sun. I looked around trying to remember what happened last night, there was only blurry bits and pieces. Thinking of them made my head hurt even more. I sat up and put my head in my hands.

What happened last night?

I looked around my surroundings to see I was in a parking lot, and there was water near along with the forest.  Then the place clicked, I was hear cause I heard noises and I found the boys. I looked what I was laying on, I was on a couch along with the rest of the guys. Suga and Hoseok was laying on the floor supporting each other up, Namjoon and Jin were laying on each other.

Jimin was sitting in a chair spread out and Jungkook was also laying on the floor cuddling a bottle of beer. Tauhyung was next to me on a seprate couch. Wait, if I was laying down and Tauhyung was next to me that means..

I WAS SLEEPING ON TAUHYUNG!!??

Just thinking of it made me blush, I hid my face in my hands to hide me blushing. I looked at my surroundings more and noticed there was at least a dozen empty beer cans around us. Man, how much did I drink last night?

---

Everyone is woken up and now we are eating breakfast Jin made.

"Wow this is great Jin" I say taking another bit to eat of my break fast

"Thanks"

"Where did you get the food?"

"Hm"

"where did you get the food I'm just asking well because you guys never leave and all and since how you always said they will never find us so its obvious your running for someone and I'm sorry if I'm wrong its just that I don't know you guys that well"

"We know someone who works at a shop and he gives us some of the food, every once and awhile one of us goes to get it" Jin said, "That's also a good thing that you don't know us well" Namjoon said before eating again. I ignored his statement and started eating again, the table was pretty quiet after that. Jungkook was sitting at the end of the table while Hoseok was at the other end.

Jin, Namjoon, and Jimin were sitting infront of me, Tauhyung and Suga. Suga was on my left while Tauhyung was on my right. Suga dropped his fork and started holding his head, causing us to all look over.

"Suga are you okay?" I asked. He shook his head, "Its propaly the hangover or-" I touch his arm but his hand caught my wrist from doing so.

"Suga let go your hurting me" I say trying to get my wrist away. Suga had this angry face and his eyes looked straight into my soul. He let go of my wrist and ran to his room slamming the door. Jin and Namjoon looked at each other then started eating again, no one saying another word

What was that?

I was now in my room reading a book, replaying everything that happened this morning. I still couldn't figure it out.

Soon enough I heard banging outside my room coming from the living room, I put down my book and opened my door and walked into the living room. I gasped at the sight, Suga was walking different he was tilting his head side to side and couldn't walk straight but the problem was he was walking towards me.

Jungkook stood in his way and hugged him? Suga tilted his head back and laughed and Jungkook started whispering something in his ear, but Suga pushed him off and started grabbing things off counters and throwing them around the room. Jungkook tried again to hug him but failed, Suga pushed him off again but this time Jungkook hit the wall hard. Jungkook's facial expression showed that it hurt, but Jungkook didn't end there.

Jungkook ran and punched Suga in the face causing Suga to stumble back and fall, Jungkook grabbed Suga's shirt attempting to punch him again but Suga grabbed Jungkook's shirt and threw him across the floor causing his back to hit the couch. Jungkook looked up to see Suga grab a chair and throw it at the mirror causing it to shadder.

I screamed causing the boys to come running out. Tauhyung looked my way and immidatly avoid his gaze to the guys, Suga started screaming holding his head falling to the floor. Tauhyung ran to him while a sleepy Jimin walked out of the same room, he looked at me and his eyes shot open he looked at the scene and ran towards me "Hey are you okay?" he ask I stood their speechless. Namjoon and the others got out of there rooms and went to the 2 boys on the floor.

"Seul!" he yelled while shaking me, I just nodded. I was still frozen with fear on what just happened. Jimin looked at me and back at the boys "Get in your room" I didn't do anything, he went over to Suga and grabbed his arm "NOW" he yelled. I ran into my room slamming the door shut. My back was against the door, breathing heavily.

What just happened!!

I open my door just a crack to see what was going on. Jimin and Tauhyung grabbed Suga's arms and helped him up. Suga looked afraid, "get out" he said "GET OUT!!" he yelled trying to hit his head. Namjoon and Jin and Hoseok were cleaning up the mess of what Suga caused while Jungkook stood there frozen looking at the floor.

He looked up and caught my eye contact, I gasp and try to hide but the damage was already done. Jungkook walked out the door, I opened my door and ran out of the room chasing after Jungkook. Jungkook was already out the door.

I was now at the front door, trying to catch my breathe from running and after what I just saw. "Jungkook!" I yell he doesn't respond or look back he just keeps walking. "JUNGKOOK" I yell again

"JUNGKOOK PLEASE TELL ME WHAT JUST HAPPEND" I yell after him but he doesn't respond and just keep walking. "Multiple Personalities" I hear from behind me, I turn around to see Namjoon leaning on the door frame "What" he sighed and started walking to the woods, he turned back around and gave me a look "Follow me and I'll tell you" I nodded and started walking with him.

Something is wrong with these boys, and I'm gonna find out what it is.