24

Yo-Seul POV

I woke up before Tae, he ended up having 3 bad dreams and waking up on all of them, It's weird he never has them before but now he does. When I asked if he wanted to talk about them he immediately said no and ignored the subject. But I couldn't let it go like him, I just had the need to know.

We were now eating breakfast, and everyone was actually talking and having fun including Tae, he seemed happy but yet all those bad dreams said differently. I just ate in silence I think everyone noticed cause everyone stopped eating and talking and everyone was looking at me. "You okay?"

"Yep all good just listening that's all" I faked smiled, Tae's smile faded he must have known it was fake. Everyone nodded and went back to their conversations Tae grabbed my hand from under the table, I looked at him and he smiled and this time I gave him a real small smile back.

---

We were now all in the parking lot, Namjoon and Jin and Jimin were messing with each other while Suga and Hoseok were sitting on the couch talking. Jungkook was secretly messing with Namjoon, Jin and Jungkook. Taehyung and I were sitting on the slope watching the guys be guys while my head was resting on Tae's shoulder. "Are you sure your okay?" Tae asked me with concern

"Yes I'm fine I promise"

"You didn't seem like it this morning"

"That's just because I was tire-" I cut myself off when I relized what I said Tae looked down sadness in his eyes "Tae I didn't-" Wait why did it go quiet? I look back at the boys who were suddenly quiet "What's wrong?" He asked

"Why did they become quiet?" We were both now looking at the guys, Everyone was still and it looks like its breathing, all of them were giving Tae a look. Tae immidatley got up and grabbed my hand "We need to go"

"What? Why-"

"Seul we need to go don't say anything-" Before he could finish his sentence guys who were wearing what looked like squad uniforms came out of corners and the forest, Tae immidatley put me behind him, I looked around and noticed they were also near the guys too. Tae and I slowly backed up. "Seul" Tae mumbled, I looked at him.

"Run"

"GET THEM!" One of the guys yelled, they all started coming towards us, Tae started punching some of the guys that were coming at me, I ran into the forest and tried to find my way through but I ended up deciding to watch. I looked through the tree's to see all of them were fighting back, but I couldn't find Taehyung.

Where is he?

I then feel a pair of arms grab my hands together and cover my mouth "I got you" fear struck me. He then started to drag me out of the forest his hands still over my mouth, I then bite his hands causing him to let go, I take my chance to run, but then I feel someone takle me "Where do you think your going?" I struggle under his weight.

I then look to my right to see Suga also pinned, he saw me and I could already see anger in his eyes "You! You did this! We trusted you and this is what you do! You did this! I hate you I wish we never brought you along" This must have been the other personality Namjoon warned me about. Suga was struggling in the mans grip trying his best to escape. I look over and see Jin and Namjoon were still fighting.

Hoseok was being held down by 3 guys and he was screaming with anger. Jimin was running and someone finally caught him, Jimin struggled to get out but it was hopeless, the men got tired of him and threw him to the ground. "JIMIN!" Jimin looked at me but didn't say anything and looked down.

Was he giving up?

I then see Jungkook also on the ground his hands were covering his ears and curled up into a ball. It was happening, the voices. "JUNGKOOK DON"T LISTEN TO THEM!" I yelled at him but he wasn't listening "help" I heard him mumble. He was crying some of the men started laughing at him and kicking him. No this can't be happening, how is this happening.

"STOP! Leave him alone!"

But they ignored me and kept kicking, no no I looked around more to see Namjoon and Jin were now on the ground. They were all down, and caught and I couldn't pertect them. I was useless.

How did they know where we were?

Wait were was Tae? I franticly look around and I couldn't see anything "GET HIM" I heard one of the men yelled, I look to where the voice is coming from and I see Tae climbing the wooden thing. What was he doing, he was on the top, he looked back at us and then me and smiled. No. He turned back around and ran down the wooden top. He jumped.

"TAEHYUNG!!!" I yell, the men were already trying to climb it but it then collapsed on them "SOMEONE GET HIM!" One of the men yelled but it was already to late, he hit the water. I was now crying.

This can't be happening...

I screamed causing everyone's attention on me, some of the men dove in the water to look for him. I was struggling under the man's grip, I have to save him, I have to save them! They were my family and they were getting taken away from me this can't happen.

"Put them to sleep" One of the men said I see the men inject something in their necks, I feel a sharp pain in my neck before everything went dark.