9

Yo-Seul POV

"Stay still Jungkook I'm trying to help your bruise" I say as I touch his skin with the wet cloth again, "Thanks for doing this"

"Jungkook it's nothing really your acting like I just saved your life" he laughed

"Yah well, can I do something for you for saying thank you?" I laugh "Jungkook you don't have to do that"

"I know but I want to" I sighed "Fine" all of a sudden he turned around, making me face his beautiful abs yet again making me blush. He grabbed my hand and placed it on his abs, making me blush even more. "Uh" I was speechless but yet I didn't pull my hand away "Thank You"

All of a sudden I jerked up from my sleep, I put my hand on my head.

What was that all about?

Man I guess those abs really had an effect on me. I sat up from my bed and got out of my bed and went out the room. Everything was dark, but yet I still knew where everything was. I walking in front of Jungkook's room and waiting in front of it. After Jungkook fainted the guys took him into his room and haven't come out since, and its been hours I was worried but yet I felt responsible for it. I still didn't know what was wrong.

I was pacing back and forth waiting for the boys, finally after 30 minutes of waiting Tauhyung came out of the room closing the door behind him. I walked up to him with all the concern I have ever felt "What's wrong with him? Is he gonna be okay?" Tauhyung looked at me and walked around me and into the living room, sitting down on a couch and putting his hands in his hands. I walk over to him and sit down.

"Tauhyung what's wrong with-"

"What were you two doing?"

"What?"

"What were you two doing" he said a little less calm, picking his head up from his hands looking at me.

"I was just helping his bruise on his back and his cuts on his fist when he punched Suga"

"Why"

"Because he's my friend and I wanted to help him" "How can he be your friend when you bearly know him!?" I sat there silently thinking of a proper answer.

That was true, I do bearly know him in fact I bearly knew any of the guys

"I-I don't know"

"Exactly so you can't say he's your friend so there was no need for it" "Well fine it was still the right thing to do!"

"YOUR CRAZY! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HIM" he yelled standing up from the couch.

"FINE I DON'T BUT I STILL CARE!"

"HOW CAN YOU CARE FOR SOMEONE WHO HEARS PEOPLE TALKING INSIDE HIS HEAD!" I stepped back "What?" "Tauhyung" We both look to see Jimin in Jungkook's door way. Jimin was giving Tauhyung the death glare, Tauhyung looked away.

Tauhyung walked past me hitting my shoulder and walked into his room that he was sharing with Jimin slamming the door shut. Jimin sighed, he then started walking towards me. "What did he mean 'people talking inside his head'?" Jimin looked away and sat down.

I sat down next to him waiting for his response. "Jimin what does he-"

"There are people talking inside his head Seul" He said looking over at me with worried eyes "But that's normal what do-"

"No its not, not for him"

"What do you mean?" "The people inside his head talk constantly, they won't give him a break sometimes they confuse him right from wrong most of the time when they talk it makes him so exhausted it can cause him not to see straight of faint like you just saw"

"So it was because of the voices"

"Yes and he still hasn't woke up yet, when they talk it makes him think differently  most of the time when they do talk he doesn't trust people a lot but when he met you I don't know something changed"

"How did he trust you guys then?"

"We made him calm in a way, he didn't trust us at first but when he wouldn't leave him alone he was basically forced to trust us"

"Wow"

"Yah..one day the voices took over fully Jungkook didn't know what he was doing, he lost control in a way"

"What happened?"

"He ended up walking into a street and getting hit by a car" Jimin said looking away. I couldn't say anything, I was in utter shock

"He ended up in the hospital the next day with no scratch, he was supposed to die by that sudden impact but he survived"

"How did you guys meet then"

"Well um-"

"Jimin" we both look over to see Namjoon "He's awake" Jimin immidatly got up and ran into Jungkook's room.

"Can I see him"

"Not right now Jungkook and Jimin have been friends forever they need some alone time" I nodded i understand.

"i don't get it"

"What don't you get?"

"Suga and Jungkook should have died in the accidents but they ended up with no scratch, how is that?" he sighed "No one us know for sure"

"Shouldn't Jungkook gotten help if those voices where tha bad"

"You wouldn't understand" Namjoon walked back into Jungkook's room and closed the door behind him. Leaving me confused as ever.

If Jungkook and Suga went into the hospital, is that how all the guys met? But if they all met in the hospital, why were the others in the hospital? I was left staring at the door trying to put these pieces together but yet there was millions missing and I was determined to find them.