8

Yo-Seul POV

We soon got to the house, once we opened the door the boys ran towards us. We both got boom bared with questions.

I sat Jungkook on the couch so he can answer the boys questions. I went into to the kitchen and grabbed a few things for Jungkook, once I got everything I needed I helped him from the couch into my room.

"Hey! where are you guys going?" Hoseok asked as the others were behind him, I placed him on my bed while I went out to talk to Hoseok.

"Its none of your business, now go away! and leave me to do my work" Hoseok blushed "Uh what do you mean-" I shut the door before he could finish his sentence.

Jungkook just laughed, as I placed the items on the dresser.

"You know there gonna think were doing something" he said looking away "We are doing something" he laughed again "You know what I mean" I just rolled my eyes "Yah so what, let them think" he smiled and nodded.

Now take off your shirt" his face immidatly went red

"Wh-what"

"You heard me, take off your shirt"

"Why!?" I just rolled my eyes

"Oh my god your such a baby, so I can see how bad your back is idiot" I say putting my hands on my hips

"Oh" he said slightly disappointed. I went to the dresser to grab the stuff I brought and right when I turned around I saw a shirtless Jungkook, I dropped the things but Jungkook caught them just before they hit the floor.

He laughed "You okay there?" he said with a smirk, I just blushed

"Uh" I was speech less, one thing I was for sure about is that this boy had abs! I just nervously laughed

"Uh yah sure, lets just get this over with" I said trying to avoid my gaze from his abs "You like what you see?" he said.

I guess I was staring

I looked away hoping he wouldn't see me blush, "Just turn around so I can do my work" he laughed again, man this guy has laughed most of this time, geez. Its not that funny.

He turned around and when he did I saw a big bruise down his back, I gasped

"How is it"

"Uh its fine"

"Telling by that gasp its not fine" I sighed

"Fine no its not" he didn't respond, I looked at the bruise once again and I touched it with the slightess of touch, and he flinched, I grabbed a wet towel and started rubbing it on his back.

He flinched at first but soon settled.

"Does this normally happen?"

"Yah"

"So you get hurt a lot"

"No, its not just me who tries to stop him, it's all of us we try to calm him down.."

"You should get him help"

"NO" he yelled, I jumped back in surprise, he sighed

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scream at you its just that we did have help but it didn't get better, they threated to take him from us and we couldn't have that he is are family through thick or thin we stick by each other, haven't you ever had that?"

I nodded then quickly remember he cant see me "Yah, once"

My father used to think of us like that Mom and me, then she left.

"What happened?"

"Um the my mom left us when I was just a kid and then my dad was never the same"

"I'm sorry"

"Don't be"

After I finished with the wet towel, I grabbed some thing for his fist "Turn around" I say, he did as I was told and the first thing I was gretted with was his abs.

He laughed "Man you must really like my abs since that's all you keep staring at" I blushed, I grabbed some medicince and a rag

"Here" I said handing it to him

"What's this for?" I put it in his mouth then I poured the mediciane on his hand, his eyes went big he then screamed but the rag covered up most of the sound.

I take the rag out and he looked like he was about to cry "Sorry" I say as I grabbed the wet towel and dabbed it on his fist.

I grabbed some of the bandages I brought and placed it on his fist and wrapped it with some wrap.

"There, that should help" I say, he gave me a smile

"Thanks"

"No problem what are friends for" a small blush creeped on his face when I smiled.

I got up and grabbed everything I had brought and put in a box. I then hear a thump I turn around to see Jungkook laying on the floor.

"Jungkook!" I yell

"Alright that's enough were still in the house at least wait for us to leave or-" Jimin walked in saying he then saw Jungkook on the floor

"JUNGKOOK" he said as he ran over to him, next thing I knew all the rest of the guys come in and went to Jungkook.

Tauhyung came in last looking at me then Jungkook then me again. He ran to Jungkook side then the next thing I know is they all ran out of the room with Jungkook in their arms.

What just happened?