Characters (skip if you want)

Character Descriptions.

Top Dawgs.

Rapunzel Corona: Rapunzel has blonde hair down to her waist. She has large, green eyes and is curious about everything. She's a junior and her group of friends include Eugene Fitzherbert, Jack Frost, and Kristoff Bjorgman. It doesn't bother her that all her friends are guys, that's what makes it fun. Her mother is very strict and hardly let's her do anything, but when she does, she makes sure it's always fun. She has a pet chameleon named Pascal and loves to paint.

Eugene Fitzherbert: Eugene is a brunette, has a goatee, and has brown eyes. He's a junior and the biggest player in the school and according to him (and most girls) the handsomest. He's signature move to get the ladies is the smolder. His group of friends include Rapunzel Corona, Jack Frost, and Kristoff Bjorgman. His parents could care less about what he does and about him. He has a horse named Max and loves adventure.

Jack Frost: Jack has white hair and the brightest blue eyes. He's a junior and is all about the fun in everything. There's hardly a time when you don't see Jack smiling. His group of friends include Eugene Fitzherbert, Rapunzel Corona, and Kristoff Bjorgman. Jack's parents love Jack with all their hearts, but let him do as he pleases, as long as it's safe. Jack doesn't have any pets, but he has a little sister named Emma, who's a freshman. He loves hockey.

Kristoff Bjorgman: Kristoff is dirty blonde with brown eyes. He's a junior. Kristoff's the strongest person in the school. He broke the school's weight lifting record as a freshman and continues to break it every year. His group of friends include Eugene Fitzherbert, Rapunzel Corona, and Jack Frost. Kristoff's parents love Kristoff and don't like it when he picks his friends over them. Even if Kristoff doesn't tell his parents, they know he would do anything for them in a heartbeat. Kristoff has a dog named Sven and he never leaves his side. Kristoff also loves ice skating and weight lifting.

Small Pups

Anna Arendelle: Anna is a ginger with light blue eyes. She's a sophomore and her group of friends include Elsa Arendelle, Merida DunBroch, and Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the third. Anna's older sister is Elsa and when they are together, they are unstoppable. Anna has always been protected by everyone, even though she knows she's strong enough to handle herself. Anna's parents love her dearly and don't want anything bad to happen to her. Anna has a pet cat named Olaf and she's always up for anything.

Elsa Arendelle: Elsa has platinum blonde hair, though most people would just consider it white. Elsa has bright blue eyes. She's a junior and her group of friends include Anna Arendelle, Merida DunBroch, and Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the third. Elsa's little sister is Anna and Elsa would do anything to protect her sister. Elsa is pretty shy and over thinks everything. She never wants anyone to get hurt. Elsa's parents love her and don't worry about her. They know that she'll be able to succeed in life, but hope that she'll also be able to find the fun. Elsa has a pet cat named Olaf and she loves ice skating.

Merida DunBroch: Merida has bright red, curly hair. She has piercing blue eyes. Merida is a tomboy. She's a junior and her group of friends include Anna Arenderlle, Elsa Arendelle, and Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the third. Although only her group of friends know it, Merida and Hiccup are dating. Her parents don't approve of her rebellious behavior, but they know there's nothing they can do to stop her and they love her. She has three little brothers who love to annoy her. Merida has a horse named Angus and she loves archery.

Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the third: Hiccup is a brunette and has forest green eyes. Hiccup is a junior and his group of friends include Anna Arendelle, Elsa Arendelle, and Merida DunBroch. Merida is Hiccup's girlfriend even though they don't want to make a big deal about it. Hiccup doesn't mind being the only guy in his group, but he wishes that everyone would treat him differently. People always call him names, but he doesn't let that bother him. Hiccup's parents love him, but wish that he was more of an athletic type, like the Top Dawgs. Hiccup has a dog named Toothless and he never lets him out of sight. Hiccup loves learning new things.

...............................................................................................................................................
Hope you are as excited about this book as I am! I'm going to make this interesting. Thanks for reading! If you have read any of my other books, you would know that I'm not much of an author. I'm making these books because I enjoy writing. I don't care if I get 2 reads or 2k reads. I'm just happy writing.

~Currently Editing this book!!~