You look afraid to me

*Rapunzel's POV*
I finished helping the janitors around 5:00. I hate to admit, but I actually liked it. I met a bunch of new people and they were really sweet. When they told me I could go home, my heart sank a little. I didn't want to go home and face my mother. I slowly walked out of the building and drove my car super slow. Everyone honked at me, but I didn't care. Eventually, I pulled into the driveway around 5:30. I grabbed my books and walked to the door. I took a deep breath and walked in. Mom was in the kitchen cleaning. She always cleans when she's stressed out. Great. "Hey mom." I said. She didn't say anything. "Hello?" I asked. She didn't turn around or anything. "Mom." I said. She looked at me, then back at the floor. "Alright then." I said. I sat down at the table and started studying my chemistry. She wandered around the house cleaning everything in sight. I didn't really pay any attention to what she was doing. Soon, it was 6:45 and she still hadn't said a word to me. "Mom. Just say something so I know you can hear me." I said.

"I'm very disappointed in you." Mom said from the living room.

"Who isn't?" I mumbled under my breath.

"What?" Mom asked.

"Who isn't? I'm disappointed in myself! Eugene is disappointed in me!" I yelled.

"Why did you do it then?" Mom asked.

"I don't know." I cried.

"You obviously know, Rapunzel. Now tell me." Mom commanded as she sat beside me.

"She called me horrible, nasty names." I said.

"That's it? Rapunzel, I thought I taught that words should never hurt you." Mom said.

"It wasn't just the names. She, she talked bad about our family." I stuttered. Mom looked at me confused.

"What did she say?" Mom asked.

"She said that if I was anything like you, that I wouldn't last long in a relationship." I cried, not making eye contact.

"Oh." Mom said.

"Yeah. I was offended that she would say something that mean about you and dad. I was even more offended that she said it would happened to me." I said.

"Rapunzel. Baby, that would never happen to you." Mom said as she pulled me into a hug.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"I'm sure. I won't let you make the same mistakes your father and I did. I won't let you give up just because things get tough. I won't let you walk out on each other." Mom comforted.

"Okay. So, what's my punishment?" I asked.

"What do you think?" Mom asked.

"I can't have my phone or see my friends for a month." I replied.

"No! That's really extreme. You have to go to the orphanage for an hour everyday until I tell you to stop." Mom said.

"The orphanage?" I questioned.

"Yeah, I think you'll learn plenty while you're there." Mom said.

"Like what?" I asked.

"You'll finally learn how to change diaper. You'll learn how bad some kids have it. It will also teach you how to disciple small children." Mom said.

"Do I have to go by myself?" I asked.

"You can bring Eugene, Kristoff, or Elsa." Mom said.

"Why not Jack?" I asked.

"Isn't he part of the reason you got in a fight today?" Mom asked.

"Yeah, but he shouldn't be punished for it." I argued.