You and the nicknames

*Rapunzel's POV*
I woke Thursday morning in a bad mood. Which is really unnatural for me since I'm a positive, energetic, morning person. I dragged myself to the bathroom and took my shower and got ready for school. I clopped down the stairs and plopped into my chair. I poured myself a bowl of boring cornflakes. I grumpily chomped my cereal, dreading to go to school. "What's wrong sunshine?" Mom asked as she fed Pascal an apple slice.

"I don't know." I grumbled.

"Is it because you want the game to be today?" Mom asked.

"No." I growled.

"Did you get a bad grade on your test?" Mom questioned.

"Never." I replied.

"Ooooo, I bet it's because you miss the boys." Mom smirked. Yup. She guessed it. I missed the boys and it's only been about 12 hours.

"Maybe." I blushed.

"I knew it." Mom laughed.

"Yeah, but you can't fix it." I grumbled as I messed with my spoon.

"Yeah, sorry sweetie." Mom smiled as she patted my head.

"It's okay. I'll make it through the the day. Hopefully." I whispered the last part.

"Hm?" Mom asked.

"Nothing." I replied.

"Okay, but remember to get your homework from your teachers if you're leaving Friday morning since you wouldn't be at school." Mom said.

"Okay." I grumbled as I grabbed my bag.

"Have fun at school!" Mom cheered as I walked towards the door. I rolled my eyes and slammed the door shut. I sped, that's right I broke the law, to school and parked in my spot. I dragged myself to my locker and unlocked it. I shoved my face into my locker and stood there, pounding my head over and over again.

"I can make it through today. I can make it through today." I mumbled to myself over and over again.

"Umm Rap. Are you alright?" Merida asked as she gently touched my shoulder.

"Yeah. Peachy." I sarcastically replied as it echoed in my locker.

"Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Hiccup chuckled. I lifted my head out of locker and shot him one of my deadliest glares. He backed up slowly.

"Punzie, I've never seen you in such a bad mood." Elsa giggled.

"What's wrong?" Anna asked.

"Well, I don't want you guys to take it the wrong way so I'm not going to say it." I replied.

"We won't take it the wrong way." Elsa smiled.

"Just tell us." Hiccup laughed.

"Okay, I warned you." I mumbled. I took a deep breath, gaining my confidence. "Imisstheboys!" I quickly cried.

"What?" Anna asked.

"I miss the boys." I cried.

"Really? It's hasn't even been a day yet." Merida awed.

"I know, but I miss their teases and their smiles. And how could I forget when they would talk with me in the halls. I'm really going miss not having someone to walk with me to math and science and history." I whined.

"Rapunzel, you'll be fine. Besides, it's only for a day." Elsa comforted.

"A day is too long!" I complained.