I know you couldn't

*Hiccup's POV*
"Eugene! You can not eat all of that!" Rapunzel scolded as she stared down his lunch plate. Today's Monday, the day we have to go watch Punz cheer on Eugene for his wrestling match.

"Merida gets to!" Eugene argued.

"She's not wrestling tonight! This whole weekend you've been watching your weight and now you're going to throw it all away."

"I weighed myself this morning and I weighed 142." Eugene rolled his eyes.

"Your scale could be off. Maybe you're 145." Rapunzel frowned.

"Are you calling me fat?" Eugene smirked. Rapunzel shrugged her shoulders and went back to her salad. "Ouch." Eugene pouted as he placed his hand over his heart.

"Punzel, I don't even see why you care so much." Jack stated.

"Because I've been listening to his complaining for the past three days and if he goes over his weight class, then he's going to be whining about that for a week." Rapunzel glared at Eugene.

"I'm not that big of a whiner." Eugene rolled his eyes.

"Sure. And I have six eyes." Elsa smiled.

"Look, if you guys were in my shoes, then you would know what I'm going though." Eugene replied.

"It's not that bad." Rapunzel sighed.

"You've never tried on my wrestling shoes."

"Oh my god! Can someone trade spots with me?" Rapunzel begged. All of us quickly shook our heads no.

"What's so wrong with me today?"

"You've just been getting on my nerves. Hopefully after tonight, I'll be able to tolerate you again." Rapunzel answered. Eugene smiled and went back to his food.

~time skip to tonight~

"I'm so confused by this sport." I stated as I watched people from different towns wrestle.

"I agree." Merida smiled as she slipped her hand into mine.

"When does Eugene wrestle?" Kristoff asked.

"Not sure. Let's ask Punz. She'll know." Elsa smiled as we watched Rapunzel and Eugene talking on the sidelines. Rapunzel seemed happier so he must have made weight.

"Hey Punz!" Jack yelled, getting her attention. She waved bye to Eugene and jogged towards us.

"What's up?" Rapunzel smiled.

"When does Eugene wrestle?" Anna questioned.

"Depends. All I know is that he barely made his weight cut."

"How much does he weigh?" Jack snickered.

"144."

"Aww. I wanted to see him get smushed by someone bigger than him."

"Trust me, you will. He told me he has to wrestle one of the biggest boys on the Webster team." Rapunzel smirked.

"What a loser!" Merida laughed, getting attention from the other students.

"Serves him right. Anyways, see you guys later. My teammates need me!" Rapunzel waved goodbye as she ran towards the other cheerleaders.

"Okay, why would anyone join this sport?" Kristoff questioned.

"I don't think I could do it." I added.

"I know you couldn't." Merida smirked.

"This is so weird. Why did his parents have to pick this sport?" Elsa whined. Everyone shrugged their shoulders and went back to watching the 126 weight class. As I looked around to see how many other students watch this sport, I noticed a familiar brunette.