Kiss the chef

Warning! This chapter will contain some swearing!

*Rapunzel's POV*
I ran to mine and Elsa's room. I quickly jumped onto the bed, sending the pillows flying. The room had a queen sized bed, a closet, and a couple of chairs. It also had two dressers, perfect for Elsa and me. "I call the brown dresser!" I giggled as I got off the bed and ran towards it.

"Then I get the black one." Elsa laughed. We unpacked and went back downstairs. When we got down there, we saw everyone else waiting for us.

"Finally! You guys took forever!" Merida whined.

"Oh hush. Now, what are we going to do?" Elsa asked.

"It's Eugene's birthday." Jack smirked as all of us looked at Eugene. As usual, he was stuffing his face with food, not paying attention to us.

"What?" He asked with his mouth full.

"What do you want to do?" Hiccup asked.

"I don't care." Eugene shrugged.

"Well, what time is it?" I asked.

"Almost seven o'clock. Why?" Kristoff questioned.

"I should get started on dinner. What do you want birthday boy? Or are you planning on eating chips for the rest of the night?" I teased as I elbowed Eugene.

"Pizza!" Eugene cheered as he spun around on his bar stool.

"Homemade or store bought?" I smirked.

"Delivery!" Merida cheered.

"No. Homemade!" Eugene smiled as he spun around again.

"Alright. Who wants to help?" I smiled as I opened the fridge. I was answered by silence. "I'll take that as no one." I huffed.

"Sorry. I don't make the food, I just eat it." Merida laughed.

"I'll try." Elsa chuckled as she ran to my side.

"Curly?" Eugene asked.

"Wha?" Merida grumbled.

"Did you get me a gift?" Eugene smirked.

"No. Why would I get you a gift?" Merida asked as she crossed her arms.

"Because I'm your gorgeous friend. Anyways, since you didn't get me a gift, I want you to help Blondie and Snowflake make dinner." Eugene laughed.

"Only if everyone else helps." Merida compromised.

"Deal." Eugene smirked. I grabbed an apron out of the drawer and threw it at Eugene. It landed on his head, covering his face. "Who threw that?" Eugene asked.

"Merida." I lied.

"Not it wasn't! It was your girlfriend!" Merida shouted. Eugene laughed as he took it off his face.

"Oooo! Kiss the chef. I see what you're getting at Blondie." Eugene smirked as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Does it really say that?" I asked.

"You bet your bottom dollar it does." Eugene laughed as he showed me the apron.

"Just put it on and get to work." I laughed as I hit him with the apron.

"Kristoff! Jack! Hiccup!" Eugene yelled.

"What!?" They groaned form the living room.

"You have to come help cook." Eugene chuckled.

"Really?" Kristoff asked.

"Really." Elsa answered. I grabbed out two pans and placed them on the table. Elsa, Anna, and I made the dough while the boys and Merida cut up the ingredients.