Best! Dare! Ever!

*Rapunzel's POV*
"The lights are off! No one is-" Hiccup started but was interrupted by a window opening.

"See the party is here." I smirked. I jumped through the window, leaving a stunned group of people behind me.

"Could you have been more annoying?" Kristoff asked as I sat on his window sill in his bedroom. I looked him in the eyes and knocked one more time on the window. He groaned, annoyed at me.

"So where's Elsa?" Jack asked. Suddenly, Elsa hopped down from the window.

"Hey." Elsa squeaked. Then Hiccup came following Merida and Anna.

"Umm Rapunzel, why did you bring us here?" Merida whispered in my ear.

"Rapunzel, why did you bring all theses people?" Kristoff whispered in my other ear.

"Okay, so I really wanted Elsa to join our group but Elsa wouldn't join unless her friends did and I already made plans to meet at Kristoff's house, so I told them I would bring them somewhere fun which happened to be here." I smiled.

"So you lied to us?" Merida asked.

"Not really, I always have fun here. I just knew you wouldn't come if it was Kristoff's house." I smiled.

"Why didn't you warn us about you bringing three extra people?" Jack asked.

"Because I knew you wouldn't let me bring them." I answered.

"You wouldn't let her bring us?" Merida asked to Kristoff.

"That's not what I meant." I started.

"Well we aren't really that close." Kristoff argued.

"Well we can be." I tried to say. I looked around and saw everyone arguing. What have I done?! "Hey!" I yelled.

"What!?" Eugene yelled at the same volume. He had a look of excitement on his face. He enjoys watching people argue over stupid stuff.

"How about we sit down and talk about ourselves? That way we can learn about each other." I said. Everyone murmured as they tried to find a place to sit down.

"Fine. Blondie, you can start." Eugene said.

"Okay, my name is Rapunzel, but you can call me Punzie. Eugene is the only one who calls me Blondie. I love painting and my favorite colors are pink and purple. I have a pet chameleon named Pascal and my mom is best friends with their parents." I finished as I pointed to the boys. We went in a circle, explaining ourselves and found out new, exciting things about each other.

"Okay, now what do we do?" Anna asked.

"Let's play truth or dare. We each get two chickens." I smiled.

"I'll start!" Eugene yelled. "Curly, truth or dare?"

"It's Merida, by the way, and dare." Merida replied.

"Well then Merida, I dare you to drink water from the toilet." Eugene smirked.

"That's it?" Merida asked. The boys and I looked at Eugene surprised. He never goes easy on the first one. Kristoff led us to the bathroom and handed Merida a plastic cup. She filled the cup up to the rim and drank it.

"That was delicious." Merida said sarcastically. "Alright, hummmm Jack. Truth or dare?" Merida asked.

"Dare."

"I dare you to put on lipstick and wear it all night." Merida smirked.

"I don't have any lipstick." Kristoff said.