Break up

*Anna's POV*
Today's the day. I swiftly walked to where we were planning on meeting. Be cool, Anna. I thought as I saw him. His red tinted hair shimmered in the December moonlight. His green eyes glowed like a wolf's, ready to attack its prey. "Hey, Hans." I greeted.

"Babe." Hans smiled. He took my head and planted a kiss. Everything felt wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong. He placed his hand in mine and looked deep into my blue eyes.

"So, I wanted to talk with you about something." I started, looking at the ground. I should have had Elsa come along. It would make me feel more secure, but I told her I was an adult. That was a stupid mistake.

"What about, sugar?" He asked, puckering his lips. His stupid pet names were starting to get on my nerves. I swear, it's like he forgot my name.

"Us." I replied, biting on my lower lip. Hans wasn't one to like being dumped. Trust me, I've heard plenty of stories of him stalking his exs and ruining their chances at another love. But he was only a junior. He couldn't do that, right?

"I see what you're getting at." Hans smirked. He creepily bit his lower lip and scanned his green eyes over my body. It made me feel disturbed and I covered myself more in my coat. The look in his eyes sent shivers down my spine.

"That's not what I meant at all." I snapped, turning up my nose. I quickly zipped my coat up to my neck. I didn't want him to see any of my skin. I tossed my hood over my head and stuck my hands deep into my pockets. I felt like a frightened turtle.

"Then what did you mean, baby?" Hans questioned as he lifted my hood just enough to look at my face. I backed away. I had to tell him today. There was no other option.

"I want to break up." I mumbled. I quickly hid again, sensing him tense up. God, I'm gonna die.

"What did you say?" He questioned, narrowing his eyes at me. I knew he would act like this. He's always acted like he was was some type of royalty, like a prince. Well, he acted nothing like a gentleman.

"I said we're through." I shakily spoke. I was ready for his impact. Only his first hits hurt. Soon, your body slightly goes numb.

"No." He refused, shaking his head at me. I peeked out of my hood and saw him pacing back and forth, his arms angrily crossed across his chest. I was starting to become afraid.

"But we're not working out." I squeaked. I squinted my eyes, worried that my comment would make him more mad.

"We're just hitting bumps, babe." He argued, taking my hands in his. His thumbs quickly ran over my knuckles and his eyebrows were furrowed, showing that he wasn't taking it well.

I flipped my hood off my head, ready to face the beast. "Do you even know my name?" I defended. He stopped in his tracks, his thumbs resting on my middle knuckle. He reminded me of a deer in the headlights. His green eyes were wide. Slowly, I shook my head, ashamed of him. "You don't!" I accused.

"Of course, I do!" He shouted, stomping his foot like a child. I scowled at him, angry at myself. Here, I was falling I love with a man who didn't even know my name.

"Tell me it, Hans!" I exclaimed. I crossed my arms across my chest. I couldn't believe him. "What is my name?"

"It's Tonya," He smirked. My jaw dropped to the floor. Immediately, his face drooped. He realized that he was wrong. "I mean it's Anna." He nervously chuckled.

"It's On-uh. Not Ann-uh!" I shouted. He even pronounced my name wrong! What a jerk. "We're definitely finished!" I stormed away. My angry tears were slipping down my face. I quickly wiped them away, not wanting him to see me weak.