Go! Fight! Win!

*Jack's POV*
Tonight is our first home game. I'm honestly a little nervous. I mean, we won our last couple of games, but I really want to impress Elsa. I know she probably doesn't think of me that way, but I have to try. I walked into the locker room and spotted all of my teammates, sitting around waiting for coach to come. "Where's Mr. Peck?" I asked.

"Don't know. He's never late." Charming answered. I shrugged my shoulders and sat next to him. We watched the clock tick closer and closer to 6:00. We heard the JV boys come running, happy that they won their game. Soon, they all left and we were still waiting in the locker room. Suddenly, the door banged open.

"Sorry boys! I got a little caught up." Mr. Peck apologized. He told us all of our plays tonight. We ran out onto the court and warmed up. We felt ready to take on the Cardinals. We stood on the side line and listened as they called everyone's names.

"And our Harrisburg cheerleaders! Jasmine Ali!"

"Go Bulldogs!" Jasmine cheered as she waved her pompons.

"Ariel Ocean!"

"Let's go Dawgs!" Ariel shouted as she jumped.

"Rapunzel Corona!"

"Go! Fight! Win Tonight!" Rapunzel cheered. I laughed watching her do a split in the air. She was actually pretty good.

"And now our own Harrisburg Bulldogs! Our very own senior, number 25, Henry Charming!" They announced. Charming ran out onto the court, being cheered on by everyone. "Now our juniors, number 4, Naveen Maldonia!" Naveen ran onto the court, happily waving as girls in the crowd swooned. "Number 16, Jackson Frost!" I smiled and ran next to Charming and Naveen. I heard Rapunzel cheer at the top of her lungs, followed by most of the student body. Soon, the whistle blew and I ran on the court, ready to play.

*Kristoff's POV*
"I don't think he can do this." Eugene sighed.

"Eugene, you need to have faith. I mean, just because he looks a little nervous doesn't mean he can't do it." Hiccup replied.

"Whatever, I've seen that face. He's pressuring himself to do good." Eugene argued.

"It's not that hard to shoot a basket." Merida grumbled.

"Maybe for you." Hiccup rolled his eyes.

"It's not my fault you have fish arms." Merida replied.

"Would you two knock it off and watch the game?" Elsa exclaimed.

"Elsa, do you even know the rules in basketball?" Merida asked.

"Of course, I'm not stupid. I know the rules, that doesn't mean I can actually play the game." Elsa scoffed.

"No, you're cuter." Anna giggled.

"No, I think you're cuter." Hans smiled. Ugg, I can't believe I had to sit next to Anna and Hans. It's like watching some sappy, chick flick. It's disgusting.

"Kristoff, who do you think would be a better basketball player, Hiccup or Charlotte?" Eugene asked.

"That's a tough one. Hiccup would probably trip over his own shoe laces and Charlotte hates getting sweaty so she'll walk the whole game."

"Don't forget that she'll cry when she chips her nail." Merida snorted.

"She'll just have her daddy buy out the competition so she'll automatically win." Hiccup laughed.

"Guys, don't be mean." Elsa scolded.

"Wow Elsa, you seem the really into this game." Merida smirked.