I'm in your grade

*Rapunzel's POV*
I'm a morning person, so I woke up around 6:30. I hopped in the shower and washed my hair with my favorite flower shampoo. I changed into my clothes and started on my chores around 7:00. I swept the floor, did the laundry, and mopped. I finished around 7:15 and decided to make breakfast. I made eggs for my mother and me. I set out a plate of eggs for her and called her to the kitchen. "Mother! I finished the eggs!" I yelled. Pascal covered his ears. He wasn't much of a morning person. Mother walked down the stairs, still in her pajamas.

"Good morning flower." Mother yawned. She walked over and kissed me on my head. She sat down and started on her eggs. I took a seat beside her and quietly ate my eggs. When she finished, I put our dishes in the sink.

"Mother, tonight I'm going out with friends for a little while." I stated as I pushed my hair out of my face. I hoped my mother would let me go out. She doesn't like me staying out late with friends because she's afraid that something will happen to me.

She twisted her face, thinking over my plan. "Alright, but be home by 5:00." Mother sighed. I wrapped her in a hug, giggling like crazy.

"Thank you!" I cheered. I grabbed my keys and headed to the door. "Bye!" I called as I walked out the door. I hopped in my red car and pulled out of the driveway. I pulled up to Disney High and parked in my usual spot. As always, I was the first one here in the Top Dawgs. I locked my car and walked to my locker. My locker was next to Kristoff's and Merida DunBroch's because we go in alphabetically order.

As usual, neither one of them were anywhere to be seen. I grabbed my math book and headed to my class. As I turned around I bumped into someone, sending their books flying. "Sorry! Let me help you." I said as I picked up their papers.

"It's fine, it happens a lot." They muttered as they sat on the floor, piling their papers together. I didn't know them, but they seemed interesting. He had messy auburn hair and glasses that slid down to the tip of his nose.

"What's your name?" I asked. He looked up from the floor and pointed at himself.

"My name?" He asked. His green eyes seemed confused and one of his eyebrows were arched. I smiled and nodded my head.

"Yeah. Do you see anyone else in this hallway?" I giggled. He shrugged his shoulders, sensing that I had a point. I softly giggled, liking him. He was a funny character.

"My name's Hiccup. I'm not surprised you don't know my name." Hiccup chuckled as he sat back on his legs. I showed off my pearly white teeth and gave him my biggest smile.

"My name's Rapunzel." I introduced myself. He rolled his eyes and gave a scoff.

"Who doesn't know your name?" Hiccup laughed. I cocked my head to the side, confused about him. He acted like I was someone popular or something.

"How long have you been going to school here?" I asked as we stood up. His face dropped and he sent me a glare.

"Forever. I'm in your grade." Hiccup answered annoyed. I made a small 'o' and made a small smile.

"Oops, sorry." I blushed. Well that's just embarrassing.

"It's fine, you don't really pay attention to lower groups." Hiccup stated. I tilted my head, confused about what he was referring to. Before I could ask, I felt someone grab my shoulder. I turned and saw Eugene. He gave me quick small and looked back at my new friend.

"Eugene, this is Hiccup." I introduced them. He gave a small head nod, unsure what to say.

"Yeah, we've met." Hiccup replied, making everything awkward. I elbowed Eugene in the stomach. He looked down at me confused. I gestured for him to talk to Hiccup and he gave me his annoyed look. I gave him a stern glance. He sighed.

"So Hiccup, what class are you headed to?" Eugene asked. I gave myself a mental facepalm. I swear, Eugene has the worst social skills of any student in this whole school.

"Science. What about you?" Hiccup replied. Hiccup's eyes darted around the building, unsure where to look. This conversation was make me want to run away. These two have had a history.

"Math with Punzie." Eugene shrugged. Then there was another awkward silence. I nervously chuckled, making this to end.

"Well. We should probably get going. See you around Hiccup!" I quickly smiled as we turned away. I let out a small sigh, thankful to be leaving.

"See ya." Hiccup called down the hall. I heard him walk the other direction, making me feel better. Eugene wrapped his arm over my shoulder, pulling me close.

"That was awkward." Eugene chuckled as we were out of Hiccup's earshot. I nodded my head in agreement.

"Yeah, but he seemed nice." I replied. Everyone thinks Eugene are dating but we aren't. I have a crush on him, but we've been friends since we were little. I've always wanted to tell him, but I'm afraid I'll hurt our friendship if he doesn't feel the same.

"Yeah, but I like our friends better." Eugene smiled this perfect smile. It melted my heart, but I had to ignore it like I have been for the last two years.

"We should make some new friends." I stated. Eugene's face scrunched from my offer. He didn't see, to like the idea.

"Really? I don't know." Eugene shrugged his shoulders. We walked to math and placed our books on our desks. The teacher put us apart from each other because we wouldn't stop talking. We walked back to our lockers still silent. We walked down the hallway and I couldn't help but notice all the people staring at Eugene and me.

"Soo, how are things with you and Brittany?" I asked making conversation. I tried to ignore their whispers and their looking eyes. Hopefully this Brittany thing was just a phase too.

"I ended that last night." Eugene smirked. Praise Jesus.

"Eugene, that's the third girl this week. When are you going to find someone to keep?" I teased. Eugene has never had a steady relationship. He hops from one girl to the next. I'm sure he's been with every girl in this school at least twice, except me.

"I don't know, I'm looking for a girl who's up for adventure." Eugene explained.As we walked down the hall, we met Jack. He walking in the direction as us, so he didn't see us yet.

"Hey Jack!" I yelled. He turned around and smiled. He was with his girlfriend Tonya (Tooth). Tonya is...well...something else. She has a bob cut and is slightly weird. Don't get me wrong, I'm okay with weird people, is just that, me and her don't really click. We like completely opposite things!

"Hey guys!" Jack greeted us. The only person I've felt comfortable telling my secret to was Jack. He looked at me then Eugene. He mouthed 'has he asked you yet?'. I gave a small smile and replied 'no, but he broke up with Brittany.' Jack gave me a thumbs up and I giggled.

"So, what are we doing tonight?" Eugene asked. Eugene always wants to be doing something. He hates being trapped at his house, for reasons we can understand. But it gets annoying when you offer him sow thing to do and he turns it do and continues to complain that he's bored.

"Ooo, my mother said I could stay out till 5, on a Wednesday!" I cheered. We all talked about what to do when Jack bumped into a girl, sending her flying. Her feet went up and her head went down.

"Ahh!" She screamed as she fell to the floor. She smashed against the tiles, making a loud crash. Everyone in the hall became silent. All of us turned and glared at Jack.

"Umm, sorry?" Jack apologized confused. He shrugged his shoulders, surprised that he had that much strength.

"No, no it's fine." She replied. As she turned and saw it was Jack she stiffed up. Her mouth was wide open, unsure what to say. One of her friends immediately came to her side.

"Let's go Elsa, we don't want to be late for class." The ginger said quickly. They smiled as she pulled Elsa away. She is pretty, maybe my friends would let her in. I turned and looked at Eugene and he smiled his 'yes, a girl I haven't dated yet' smile. I mentally face palmed as I found out, he would never know how I felt about him.

...............................................................................................................................................
That was a good first chapter! Hopefully I can make the rest longer and better. Thanks for reading!