Man, gossip spreads fast

*Rapunzel's POV*
I woke up Friday morning with tons of energy. I literally hopped out of bed and danced my way to the bathroom. I sang my heart out as I got ready for the day. I put my hair in pigtails and wore my tie dye shirt I designed with Elsa and the gang last night. I put black face paint under my eyes. I slid down the railing, not caring what my mother would say. Whatever she would say today couldn't crush my happiness. I poured myself a bowl of happy Honey Nut Cheerios. I fed Pascal a couple grapes and waited for my mom. I didn't have to go to school today, but I didn't have to leave home until nine. Mom walked out of her room in her in the state shirt that the school made. She bought one for me, but I wanted to wear the one I designed. "Good morning mom!" I smiled.

"Good morning flower! Looks like someone is in a good mood this morning." Mom greeted.

"Yes! I'm sooo excited for the game tonight! I can't wait for Elsa, Anna, Hiccup, and Merida to get here so we can get to Sanford."

"Just so you know, I will be riding with the Bjorgmans so if you need anything I will be at the game."

"I know mom. Did you really think I thought you would miss this game?" I asked.

"I didn't know. They aren't my kids."

"Eugene is basically your son. At least you treat him like he is." I smiled.

"Just finish your breakfast before it gets soggy." Mom laughed. I packed my car full of snacks for the way down and back. I also packed some CDs and drinks. I made sure to bring blankets and pillows in case someone got tired. "Well, aren't you a good driver." Mom smiled as she looked in my car.

"I know. I vacuumed it, I gave it a car wash, then we decorated it." I replied.

"Well, I'm heading over to Bjorgmans now so have fun and please drive safe. You're not just risking your life-" Mom started.

"I know, I know, I'm not just risking my life, I'm also risking my friends' lives. You give this speech to me every time I drive someone." I smirked.

"I just want you to be safe." Mom smiled as she kissed my forehead.

"Mom, I've had my license since I was fourteen."

"Remember seat belts!" Mom called as she hopped into her car. As she pulled out of the driveway, Elsa and Anna pulled in.

"Hey guys!" I cheered.

"Hey Punz! Ready for tonight?" Anna asked.

"Yes! I'm sooo excited!" I cheered. After a couple minutes, Hiccup and Merida arrived.

"Welcome to the party mobile!" I greeted.

"This is going to be awesome!" Merida cheered. We all got into my car, I was driving, Elsa sat shot gun, and the other three were in the back. I checked to make sure they were each wearing their seat belts and they were, unlike Eugene. I plugged my phone into the aux cord and clicked shuffle. I heard a familiar beat and realized it was Eugene's favorite song.

"I've got a death wish. Her looks can kill. She's got a red dress, lip stick and heels. Pull me in, get me hooked like a junkie. Got me feeling so highhhhh. You're such a beautiful drug, I can't get enough. Addicted and I'm dying for a hit of your love. Got a death wish baby, baby. Don't want want you to save me, save me." I sang as I danced along.

"What song is this?" Hiccup asked.

"Beautiful Drug by Zac Brown Band. It's Eugene favorite song." I smiled as I turned up the volume. Soon, we were all jamming out to the song. We were all laughing and singing our way down the interstate towards Sanford. We eventually arrived around 10:45 A.M. We decided to go go shopping for a little bit, despite Hiccup's and Merida's protests. After all, it was two to three.