So you have a hand fetish

*Rapunzel's POV*
I quickly got up and took my shower. I was excited and nervous about music class. I put on a cute dress and ran downstairs. I saw mom dressed for work, cooking me some waffles. "Good morning mom!" I smiled.

"Good morning sunshine! Where's Pascal?"

"Oops, I left him upstairs," I awkwardly giggled. Mom rolled her eyes at me and pointed upstairs. I quickly ran up there and was greeted by a very angry chameleon. "Hey there Mr. Grumpy Scales." I smiled. I grabbed him and slide down the railing. I turned the corner and saw my plate of waffles and strawberries.

"No sliding down the railing. It ruins the railing," Mom scolded me. I rolled my eyes and started eating. "Soo, why did you decide to wear a dress today?" Mom asked.

"I have to present a song I made today." I grinned with my mouth full.

"What instrument did you chose to play?" She questioned as she tossed some dirty dishes into the sink.

"I'm playing guitar but I made sheet music for the piano for Miss Sarah to play along." I explained.

"You better practice it before you leave this morning."

"Okay." I sighed. I finished my breakfast and quickly ran to our music room. I quickly took out my song and warmed up my fingers. I did a few scales and started playing my song. Soon, I finished and felt ready. As I was packing up my music sheets, a voice startled me.

"Very good, Blondie."

"Eugene? What are you doing here?" I smiled as I turned around. He was leaning against the doorway, smirking at me. Of course, he would feel a little superior since he startled me.

"Your mom told me I had to pick you up this morning because she didn't trust you speeding." He grinned, crossing his arms over his chest. Of course. Mom hates me driving in general.

"Why would I sped?" I asked as I grabbed my backpack and guitar. I still had time. It wasn't like we had to rush to school. I was watching the time.

"Because class starts in twenty minutes." He stated as he checked his phone.

"Crap, we need to get moving!" I yelled as I pushed him out of the room. I've never been late to school in my life. Today wasn't going to be the first day.

"Like mother like daughter." Eugene chuckled as I locked the door. We hopped in his pickup and sped to the school. We ran to our lockers laughing. We had five minutes to make it to our class on the other side of the school. We ran down the halls getting glares from everyone. As soon as we sat down in our seats, the bell rang.

"Well Miss Corona and Mr. Fitzherbert, it seems you two made it on time." He chuckled. He continued on with his lesson and soon the bell rang and we ran to science.

*Elsa's POV*
I had to talk with Eugene about the note. After first period, Hiccup found a note in his locker, telling him about how Eugene was sorry for what he did. "It's almost as if he knew we were talking about him." Hiccup laughed.

"Yeah, I told you he felt sorry." I smiled as I playfully elbowed him in the ribs. I had a feeling Rapunzel was an influence in this. She could get him to do anything.

"I just want to make sure this is real before I get too excited." Hiccup chuckled. Hiccup hated getting his hopes up, like most people.

"I'll talk to him about it." I giggled as I walked towards science. Eugene and I have gotten a little closer because of Rapunzel. I don't hate him as much as I used to, but he still gets on my nerves, ya know?

"Okay, see you Elsa." Hiccup replied as he shut his locker. I quickly sat in my desk and anxiously waited for Eugene. I saw Rapunzel and Eugene laughing as they walked through the door. Eugene saw me and smirked. He took his seat and raised his eyebrows.