Young love

*Rapunzel's POV*
I was walking down the school halls Monday morning, hearing whispers and giggling. I have no idea how many people know about mine and Eugene's kiss, but I've seen tweets about it. They would say things like, "Saw Eugene kissing someone close," or "Eugene kissing someone other than Tonya?!" In all honesty, it was annoying. I unlocked my locker, pretending that I couldn't hear them. I looked to my left and saw Kristoff opening his locker. "Hey Kristoff!" I greeted.

"Hey Rap." Kristoff replied.

"Umm Kristoff, in case no ones told you, you did a good job on Friday." I smiled.

"Thanks." Kristoff chuckled.

"No I mean it. I saw you make that tackle right before the ten yard line, making the fourth down." I smiled as I nudged his side.

"You saw that! Man, I thought you only watched Eugene play." Kristoff laughed.

"No! I watch all of you play." I laughed. Suddenly, I felt a figure towering over me. I turned around and smiled. "Hey Eugene."

"Hey Blondie." Eugene grinned.

"Soo, how much of the gossip have you heard?" I asked.

"Meh, just a little." Eugene replied.

"Like what?" I asked.

"That Tonya was kissing Eugene." Kristoff answered.

"That everyone knew we had a thing." Eugene added.

"Who knew you had a thing with who?" Jack asked as everyone followed behind him.

"That everyone knew I had a thing with Punz." Eugene answered.

"Did you guys hear how mad Tonya was?" Merida asked.

"How mad?" I nervously questioned. I've never liked being hated by someone. I've always liked being liked.

"Super mad. I've heard that she's planning revenge." Anna answered.

"How does she know I kissed him?" I asked.

"Dude, she was right there. She was running towards Eugene the same time you were and you bet her to it. She watched in horror as you kissed him." Hiccup said.

"Really?" I asked.

"You should be happy. You showed her who's boss! You got the man she wanted!" Jack yelled.

"You know I hate being hated." I replied.

"It's one person. Besides, don't pretend you like her." Eugene reasoned. He was right. I didn't exactly like her back.

"I guess." I grumbled.

"Let's just talk about this weekend. What are we doing?" Merida asked.

"Yeah. All of the winter sports start next week." Elsa agreed.

"Who's all in a winter sport?" I asked.

"We're in gymnastics." Elsa and Merida said.

"I'm in basketball." Jack replied.

"Wrestling." Eugene added.

"Weight lifting." Kristoff said.

"Winter cheerleading." Anna replied.

"Nothing." Hiccup said.

"Zero." I finished.

"You should do cheerleading with me." Anna smiled.

"I don't know." I mumbled.

"Just try it. I know you'll have fun." Elsa encouraged.

"Okay, I'll try it. But if I don't like it, I'm quitting." I replied.