I hate them both with a passion

Warning! There will be swearing in this chapter!

*Rapunzel's POV*
We all gathered around in the living room, chatting about school and what sports we were excited for. I slowly drank my beer since I didn't really like the taste. How could Eugene drink this all the time? I was pulled from my thoughts as Anna asked me a question I didn't hear. "Hmm?" I asked.

"I asked if you were ready for cheerleading on Monday." Anna smiled.

"I don't know, I'm kind of nervous." I weakly smiled.

"There's nothing to be afraid of, I mean, I'm probably the clumsiest person in the school and I'm in cheerleading. You'll do fine." Anna encouraged.

"Okay, but I have one question." I replied.

"What?" Anna asked.

"Do you like pick the sports you want to cheer for or do you just get put in them?" I wondered.

"You pick whatever sports you would prefer and then based on your skills and how many people pick that sport, you might get the ones you want." Anna informed.

"Makes sense." I smiled.

"Which sports do you want?" Jack asked.

"Definitely wrestling, then basketball and weightlifting." I smiled.

"Well wrestling cheerleaders don't have to do much so that one should be easy." Elsa laughed.

"No kidding, all they do is sit on a pillow and cheer on some poor suckers who are rolling around on a sweaty mat." Merida added.

"I'll have you know that I am one of those poor suckers." Eugene said, pretending to be offended.

"Let me guess, do you wrestle the 285 pound class?" Merida smirked. Eugene dramatically gasped as everyone burst into laughter.

"No! I wrestle the 145 weight class." Eugene frowned.

"Then I guess you'll need to lose a couple pounds." I teased as I lightly slapped his stomach. He quickly swatted my hands away.

"Har har. I'll have you know that right now I weigh 148 pounds so I have plenty of time to lose three pounds." Eugene huffed.

"How do wrestlers lose weight so fast?" Anna asked.

"Sleep in the cold so you shiver off weight, eat less, and spit every chance you get." Eugene answered.

"Spit?" Elsa asked with a disgusted face.

"Yeah, it's a horrible sport season to be around him." Kristoff teased.

"So I'm guessing you're sleeping with the air conditioner on tonight?" Hiccup smirked.

"I'm not going to lose weight until my coach says so." Eugene replied. I rolled my eyes and they spotted something outside. I ran towards the window and gasped.

"What?" Jack asked.

"It's...it's.." I stuttered.

"What's wrong?" Elsa asked.

"It's snowing!" I cheered as I jumped around. Everyone groaned except for Jack and Elsa.

"Yes! Winter is finally here!" Jack and Elsa cheered.

"What's so great about winter?" Merida asked.

"It snows!" I answered excitedly.

"It snow every year." Kristoff groaned.

"But snow is awesome!" I exclaimed.

"It's not like it's magic or something. It's just frozen rain falling from the sky." Eugene grumbled. He never really liked winter because it meant staying inside more often and taking care of Max more. They don't really get along. He also didn't really like the cold. He preferred summer, late spring, and early fall.