Tanner's a killjoy

*Rapunzel's POV*
"Come on guys! Hurry up!" I cheered as I ran down the sidewalk pulling Eugene along. Today was the day Eugene and I were going to introduce our friends to the kids at the orphanage.

"Rap! Slow down! I think you might dislocate my shoulder!" Eugene laughed. I abruptly stopped in front of the door, only to make Eugene run into me.

"Ow!" I cried as I rubbed my shoulder.

"Sorry." He replied. I looked down the sidewalk and everyone else moving at a turtle's pace.

"We don't have all day!" I yelled. They all groaned and jogged by us.

"Okay, what's the surprise?" Anna excitedly asked.

"Why are we at the orphanage?" Jack asked.

"How did you know this was the orphanage?" I asked.

"There's a Pokéstop here. I come by everyday." Jack smiled. He was obsessed with the new Pokémon Go game.

"Why are you so obsessed with that game?" Kristoff asked.

"It's something fun to do." Jack smirked.

"WHAT'S THE SURPRISE?" Anna shouted, making all of us jump. I smiled and opened the door.

"Kim!" I called. Soon, I heard multiple feet patter down the stairs.

"Wapunzel!" A bunch of little girls screamed as they jumped onto me.

"Ewgene!" A few girls smiled as they ran to hug him.

"How are my favorite girls doin'?" Eugene smiled.

"Where's Kim?" I asked.

"She's upstairs with Tommy. He accidentally knocked over a lamp." Sally, a little girl about ten, explained.

"Who are they?" Tessa, who was about seven, asked as she pointed to all of our friends.

"Those are our best friends. Would you like to meet them?" I questioned. Some cowered behind Eugene while others walked towards them.

"Hi, I'm Anna. This Elsa. That's Merida. There's Jack. This is Kristoff and I can't forget, Hiccup." Anna introduced as she pointed to each person.

"Hiccup? Isn't that the thing that makes you talk funny?" Bailey, a little girl about eight, asked.

"Yeah." Hiccup chuckled.

"That's such a silly name!" Sally giggled as she covered her mouth.

"Can we play some games?" Lisa, who was almost six, asked.

"Without them." Tessa frowned.

"Tessa, you need to include everyone." I smiled.

"But they're scary." She whispered but failed miserably.

"They're not scary. If they were scary, we wouldn't bring them here." Eugene replied.

"Okay, but I'm not sitting anywhere near them." Tessa agreed.

"Come on! Follow me!" Sally cheered as she took Jack's hand and led him down a hallway.

"Move Jared! Get out of the way, Steven!" Lisa shouted at some boys. I watched Bailey run to the back of the group and skip next to Kristoff.

"What's your name again?" Bailey asked.

"Kristoff."

"Okay, Christopher. How are you that strong?" Bailey asked.

"Kristoff. And I work out." Kristoff explained.

"Okay, Krissy. Can you lift me?" Bailey questioned.