Chapter 2

Chapter 2

{Isabella}
His head hits the table with a sickly thump, and I feel people corner me on all sides. "Let my brother go." Someone says and I look up at the person and come face to face with a blonde. "Who's going to make me?" I ask and I hear William say,"Let my brother go." I lean down to the boy's ear and whisper,"Throw anything at me again and you won't live to see the sun rise." I throw him against the table again before I let go. "Who do you think you are? Do you know who I am?!" The blonde boy yells in my face. "Do you know I am? I can kill you by myself!" I yell at him and put my hand on my knife, ready to pull it out and stab or cut him in a matter of seconds. I feel a hand on my arm and turn around to see Piper standing beside me. "Sorry about my sister, she has some anger issues." She says and gives me an ice cold glare. "She doesn't take well to people throwing things at her." She says and the blonde nods. "It's okay. Our brother acts just like her. I'm Peter." He says and she smiles. "I'm Piper." She says and we look at the boy still on the table trying to catch his breath. "Sorry." I say and he shakes his head. "It's okay, I'm William's twin, Edward." The boy says and I shake his hand. "You have a really good grip." He says and lets go of my hand. "Hi, I'm Willow, but people call me Wrath." I say with a smile and he laughs. "I can tell why." He says and nods his head towards William. "You act like William. He's a hot head too." Edward says and the rest of my sisters walk over. "Are you okay, Willow?" They ask and I nod. "I'm fine. I was too fast for him. He didn't even get a breath on me." I say in a cocky tone, and Emily nudges me then points to Edward. I laugh and nod. "Hey Edward, since we're cool and everything; meet my twin Emily." I say to him then turn to Emily. "Emily, meet the guy I just slammed into a table, Edward." I say and she blushes. "Hey people usually call me E, Em, or Envy." She says and all of their eyes widen. "Hey those sound like-" the boys say and all seven of us girls hold up our hands. "The Seven Deadly Sins? Yeah, we know. Our father gave us that nickname." We say in unison, and their eyes widen. "Your known in the drug world as The Sin Sisters. You all keep a knife, and everyone shares knives except for Willow. You have one personally engraved. It was a gift from a special friend." A boy that looks like Scarlet says. All seven of us girls pull out our knives and ready them. All seven of the boys pull out their knives and we're in a stalemate. "How do you know so much about us?" Lucy asks and we stand guard. "Sammy's a computer nerd. He did research on you." Peter says. The bell rings and we all put up our knives. "This is not over." Piper calls behind us as we walk off.