Chapter 8

Chapter 8

{Willow}
I wake up and see an adorable, softly smiling and sleeping William. I sigh out loud and smile at William. He turns over and pulls me closer to him. I giggle then slide out of the bed. I walk out of the room, but close the door behind me. I walk to Emily's bedroom door and knock on it. I hear a soft 'come in' and open the door to see Emily sitting on the bed. "Is Edward still here?" I ask with a smirk on my face as I close the door behind me, and she face palms. "How could you tell?" She asks and I laugh. "Edward come out." Emily says and Edward comes out of the closet without a shirt on. "Hey Edward." I say with a wave. "Hello Willow." He says with a nod and kisses my sister. "Is my brother still here?" He asks and I nod. "Yeah he's still asleep in my room." I answer and he smiles. "I need to leave so we can go on our date." Edward says and I nod my head. "Sure, I'll go and wake him up for you." I say and leave the room. I walk back into my room to see William wide awake. I walk over to him and he pulls me down into his lap. "Good morning." He says with minty fresh breath. "How did you brush your teeth?" I ask out loud and he points to my bathroom. "I found some extra toothbrushes and used one of those." He explains then kisses me. I melt into it and kiss him back then pull away. "Wait, there was something that I needed to tell you." I say and he looks at me. "You needed to tell me that you needed to kiss me." He says and kisses me again. I pull back again then snap my fingers. "Right! Eli wants you to drive him home." I say and he groans. "But I wanna stay with you." He whines and I laugh. "You should probably go too. My sisters should be home any minute now." I say and get off of him. He gets up too and follows me out of the room. "What are you going to do for today?" He asks as he wraps his arms around my waist. "I'm going to go and look for a job today." I say and he nods. "Okay then I'm coming with you. I even know a place where you can work." He says and I look at him. "If you can do that then you'll be the best boyfriend ever." I say and he smirks. "Challenge accepted." He says and we knock on Emily's door. "Ready to go?" Edward asks as he opens the door. "Yeah. Lets go." William says and Emily, Edward, William, and I walk down the stairs to the kitchen. "You guys should go through the back." I say and the boys nod. "You two go and get dressed. We'll meet you in about fifteen minutes." William says and we nod. He kisses me on the lips then then they both leave.