Chapter 4

Chapter 4

{Willow}
I wake up with sweat all over me and my knife in my hand like I was about to stab someone. I look at the handle on my knife and see the engraving that says:

Willow, my love.

On the other side:

My lovely version of Wrath

I shudder and look away. "Calm down, Willow. He can't hurt you anymore." I say under my breath to myself and grab some clothes from my dresser. I lock my bedroom door and my bathroom door before I take a shower. It's not that I don't trust them; I'm deeply suspicious of people in general.

I walk out of my bedroom in a pair of black shorts, a gray/grey crop-top, and a pair of white Converse. Emily comes out of her room the same time that I do and we look at each other. Emily has on a pair of snake green jeggings, a black shirt, a black beanie, and a pair of green Converse. "You look good." I say and she blushes. "Thank you. You look good too." She says and I look at myself and shrug. "Ready to go?" I ask and she nods before we walk downstairs hand in hand. Piper and Lucy look at us as we walk into the kitchen. "Wow. You two actually look like real twins." Lucy says and we look at each other again. You can easily tell the difference between us: I have gray/grey eyes while she has light green eyes; she's a little taller than me but I'm older than her by a few minutes; she usually wears green and other colours while I wear mostly black and gray/grey. We laugh and walk to the refrigerator. "You can easily tell the difference between us." I say and Emily finishes my sentence. "And look who's talking? I'm suprised that you two don't dress the same." She says as she pulls out two cheese danishes for us. "Thanks." I say and she nods. I start the coffee machine and the tea kettle then sit down. I look at Piper and Lucy and laugh. You can easily tell that they're twins: they're the same height; they both have dark blue eyes, they're both tall, skinny, and are killer. The only real difference is that Piper's older by a few seconds. The triplets come running into the kitchen and smash into the refrigerator. "Morning girls." I say and they wave before they rummage throught the refrigerator. They pull out last night's lasagna and heat it up in the microwave. When it comes out they put it on the table and dig in like cave women. The twins are amazingly funny. Scarlet's the oldest by three minutes and thirty seconds, Gabby's older than Gracie by thirty seconds. The only way we can tell the difference between the three is by their eyes. Scarlet has black eyes, Gabby has light brown eyes, and Gracie has hazel eyes. They finish the lasagna and Gracie throws it in the sink, but luckily it doesn't break. "We're ready to go!" They shout and run to my car. I put Emily's coffee in a to-go cup with a shot of milk and a spoonful of sugar. I pour my tea in a to-go cup too with some lemon and honey. "See you at school Pipes and Luc." I say and we get in our car and drive to school.

I get to my class and throw my danish and coffee cup away before I walk to my seat in the back of the class. I put my earphones in and put my music on before I feel someone hit my arm. I look to my left and see William giving me a cheeky grin. I give him a bird and go back to my work sheet. He hits me again and I glare ar him. He gives me a friendly grin and slips me a note. I grab it and unfold it.

Can I talk to you during lunch?

I reread it and look at him. He gives me a puppy dog look, and I look at the piece of paper again.

If my sisters are okay with it.

I write down the hand it back to him. He looks at it and gives me a huge grin that goes a mile long. "Miss Gomez is there something that you would like to share with the class?" The teacher asks and I pull out my earphones, pausing 'Vapor' by 5 Seconds of Summer. "What's that?" I ask just to get on her nerves. "I asked if there was something that you wanted to share with the class?" She says again and I shake my head. "Why would I share with these people? I don't know them." I say and her face goes red. "You just got in trouble, and I was asking you a question to try and embarrass you." She says and I laugh. "Well you tried to embarrass me and it didn't work. Key word there is 'tried'. Now that I've answered your stupid question, I'm not in trouble anymore." I say and put my earphones back in my ears and hit the play button on my music.