Chapter 22

Chapter 22

{Willow}

     William and I get to my house and we walk inside the house to find it completely silent. "Hello?! Where is everyone?!" I shout as William and I split up to look around the house. I find everyone sitting in the viewing room with somber looks on their faces. "What happened? You guys look like someone just died." I say with a slight chuckle and frown as everyone looks at me. The guys are looking at me with awkward expressions and I see dries tear streaks down the girls' faces.

    William walks up behind me and places his hand on the lower part of my back as he stands next to me. "He's dead Willow. Dad's dead." Piper said and I laugh at the joke she made. Emily gets up and walks over to me slowly before she takes my hands in hers. "She's not joking, Willow. There was an assassination attempt and it was successful. Dad's gone." Emily says and breaks down in front of me. Edward picks her up and holds her to his chest and looks at me sympathetically. "I'm sorry for your loss. If you need her then let me know." He says before he leaves the room.

     I look at my sisters and see that they're all taking this harshly. "You all need time to deal with your emotions. I'll handle all of the tickets for the trip back home and everything." I say and the girls look at me. "Are you sure? We know you and Dad didn't get along but-" Piper starts but I cut her off. "Everyone knows that we didn't get along. So? His passing doesn't affect me at all, but you six are taking it hard. You all need to grieve and let me handle everything!" I shout and storm out of the room and into my room.

     I slam the door to my room, but don't hear it close behind me. William stands in the doorway, holding the door. "Leave me alone." I say quietly and sit down on my bed. William comes inside the room and closes the door behind himself before taking a seat next to me. "Talk to me Willow. What are you feeling?" He asks and I clench my hands and sigh. "I'm angry." I tell him and he nods slowly. "I know baby girl. Tell me why you're angry." He asks and I shrug and try to keep my rage below what it feels like.

     "Willow, princess, I need you to tell me why you're angry so I can help you. It's not good for your health to just sit here and bottle up your emotions." William says slowly and I loose it. "You don't want me to sit here?! Fine! I won't!" I shout and get up before I start to throw everything in my room. If it's not nailed down then it's getting thrown across the room or straight down onto the floor. "I hate you! I hate you for everything you've ever done to me! I hate how you made me feel? I hate that you're gone! I hate that you won't come back!" I scream at the ground as I sit down and start to cry. I just sit there and cry for a few moments before I feel a pair of strong arms wrapped around me, pulling me close to his chest. I cry into his chest and let all of my emotions go that I've been holding in.

{Piper}
     "Are you okay?" Peter asks as we go up to my room. "Honestly? I feel fine." I reply to his question, and we both know that it's a lie. "You're not fine, Pipes. Talk to me." He says as he lays on my bed with his arms open wide. I lay on him with my head on his chest and my arms around his waist. His arms wraps themselves around my waist and he pull me tighter against his chest.

     "I'm not supposed to feel bad, Peter. I'm supposed to feel prideful and protective...now I feel nothing. I'm sad that my father passed and I'm going to miss him, but I don't know how to feel about it as a whole. I'm mad at Willow for trying to kill him, I'm mad at myself, and I'm mad at him." I mumble into his chest and he runs his fingers through my hair. "Why? Why are you mad at them and yourself?" He asks calmly and I lift my head up then rest it against his chest. I look him in the eyes and sigh softly as he looks right back at me, waiting for a response. "I'm mad because I spent all that time trying to help him, and he just dies on me. It's not fair Peter." I tell him begrudgingly and he smiles slightly and kisses my head. "Life isn't fair my love, but we go through it all the same." He says and I frown as I look at him. He kisses my head and holds me tighter as we sink into a comfortable silence so he can leave me to my thoughts.

{Lucy}
     "Are you alright?" Lukas asks as we walk into my room. "No. He was my father. I'm not 'alright' over his death." I say with a sigh as I run my hand through my hair. Lukas sits next to me and puts his hand on my thigh, sliding his hand up and down slowly. "Want me to take your mind off of it?" He asks softly as he starts to kiss the side of my neck. I shake my head and he holds me in his lap as I stare at my hands. "What are you thinking about?" He asks as he nuzzles his head into the crook of my neck.

     "Just little things. Like having lunch with him and my sisters or having food fights. I just miss him." I reply and he kisses my head gently. "It's alright. You'll get through this and I'll be right by your side." He says and I nod my head, feeling numb.

{Edward}
     I carry Emily to her room and sit on the bed as she cries harder into my chest. "It's alright Emily. He's in a better place now and you won't have to make deals anymore." I say quietly as I run my fingers through her hair to calm her down. She mumbles something and I pull her head up to look at me. "What was that?" I ask and she wipes her eyes, ignoring the mascara on her face. "I said 'that doesn't make this any better'." She says and I hold her tighter. "But it's true baby. It'll get better with time." I say, trying to console her. She just cries harder and I sigh as I rub her back until she falls asleep.

{Scarlet}
     Gracie and Gabby and I sit on the floor of my room and stare at each other. "Are you girls okay?" Samuel, Grayton, and Grayson ask as they walk into my room. I shrug my shoulders and the girls nod their heads. "Yeah. We're fine." Gracie says and Gabby and I nod in agreement. "How are you guys alright?" Samuel asks and I shrug my shoulders. "We didn't know him as well as the others." I explain and Samuel sits next to me as the two boys sit next to their respective girlfriends. "We don't need to console you guys or anything?" They asks and we shake our heads. "Nope, but I'd love to cuddle." I say and Samuel opens his arms wide as I lay into them. He pulls me tightly against me and gently rocks me to sleep.