Chapter 6

Chapter 6

{Willow}
It's Friday and my sisters are out of the house for reasons that I don't know about, and honestly don't care. I'm at the house all by myself in the gym with shorts and a tank top on when I hear a knock on the door. I grab my gun on the floor beside me and go to the front door. I open it and point my gun to a very stunned William. "What are you doing here and how did you find out where I live?" I ask him and lower my gun. "Sammy, and you told me, remember?" He answers and I let him in. "Are you ready to go?" He asks and I give him the 'What-are-you-talking-about?' look and raise my eyebrows. "Our date, remember?" He says and I face palm. "I'm so sorry! I totally forgot! My sisters left me in charge of the house and I told them that I'd stay here to watch the house." I say and he nods. "It's okay. We do the same thing all the time, but we put the alarm on today." He says and looks at me. My choice of workout clothes reveals a lot of skin. "You okay over there, William?" I ask and he snaps his attention back to my face. "Well what do you want to do?" He asks and I shrug. "Let me go and take a shower then we can Netflix and chill." I say and he nods. "Sure that works. I'll order some pizza and go get some candy." He says, but I shake my head. "No it's okay. I keep two secret piles of candy. After you leave just go to the store and get me some more." I say and he nods. "The showing room is right down the hall." I say then run up the stairs to my room. I grab some shorts and a black hoodie then jump inside the shower. I walk back into the living room and hear the doorbell ring. I open it and see the pizza guy. "Hi! Are you William?" He asks and I shake my head. "No I'm Willow." I say and he blushes. He hands me the pizza and I put them up. "That'll be $13.31." He says and I hand him the money. He takes it the hands me a napkin. He winks before he gets back in his car and drives off. I unfold the napkin and read it.

251- 238-9964. Call me ;)

I reread it then put it in my pocket. I walk into the showing room to see William looking through the shows on Netflix. "I have pizza!" I say and put it on the table before I run back out of the room and into the kitchen. I look through one of the drawers and pull out a bag full of snickers, twix, twinkies, hersheys, sour patch kids, nerds, babe ruth, butterfinger, 3 muskatters, kit kats, rolos, skittles, jolly ranchers, m&ms, air heads, and starburts. I carry it back to the watching room and put the bag down. "What's in there?" He asks as he eyes the bag suspicionsly. "All of my favorite candy. It weighs about five pounds." I say and he smiles. "What do you want to watch?" He asks and hands me the remote. "How about we watch... the Hunger Games?" I ask and he shrugs. "It doesn't matter to me just as long as I can be with you." He answers with a smile and I blush. I hit the play button and sit next to William. Halfway through the first movie he puts his arm around me and I laugh. "Did you really just try that?" I ask and he nods. He suddenly wraps his other arm around me and puts me on his lap. "Did you plan that?" He asks in my ear. "No, no I did not. Well played William." I say then giggle. I stop after a while and pause the movie. I look into his eyes (which are black in color) and smile at him. He smiles back at me and I can see the dimples in his cheeks. I put a hand to his cheek and start to lean in, but he beats me to it. His lips feel soft as they touch mine and I smile as I pull away. "You're not so bad of a kisser." He says and I kiss him again. I lay my head on his chest and we start to doze off. "Goodnight." I say with a yawn and he plays with my hair before we fall asleep.