Chapter 3

Chapter 3

{Willow}
"Scarlet, find everything that you can about those boys from lunch." Piper says as we walk inside our new home after school. "On it, Pipes." Scarlet says and runs up to her room. "Who's taking care of dinner?" Gracie asks as she walks to the kitchen. "I'll make it." I say and look in the refrigerator. I pull out lasagna sheets, tomato sauce, meat, and cheese. "Anyone want some lasagna?" I ask and hear cheers from my six sister. Lucy, Piper's twin, and Scarlet look throught the refrigerator and pull out some bacon strips. "Can you put bacon in the lasagna?" They ask and I nod then start to cook.

"What did you find out about the boys?" Piper asks as we're eating dinner later that night. "There are seven of them like us." Scarlet says as she scrolls down her computer and eats at the same time. "Going from the oldest to the youngest it goes like this: Peter, Lukas, William, Edward,Grayton, Greyson, and the youngest is Samuel or known as Sammy." She says and takes a bite of the lasagna again. "There father and our father have been having a fued for a few years now. A deal went bad, and there dad killed our dads cousin, and they've been having a fued ever since." She looks at me and smiles. "This is really good, Will." She says and I nod. "Thanks. You were saying?" I say and she takes a drink of her soda before continuing. "Right. The boys themselves have a bad reputation like ours, but not as bad as ours. They only put people in the hospital, never kill. They're known to carry knives and guns, and are more than happy to cause trouble wherever they go. I have information on all of them personally, and I already sent them to your computers." She says and we nod and thank her.

After we finish dinner, Gracie and Gabby wash the dishes and the rest of us go to our rooms. It's really funny because we all shared a womb, but we've never shared a room in our entire lives. I walk into my room and take a shower. I walk out in silk shorts and a button up silk shirt and get in my bed with my laptop. I look at my emails and find the one that Scarlet sent me.

Hey Will,
That William guy acts just like you so I gave you his information only. Here you go. William Avan Jackson is his full name, and he's known for getting in trouble because of his attitude and anger issues just like you. Been in juvenile more times than his age (16, which is the same age as his twin, Edward, and you and Emily). That guy's serious trouble, but he's nothing that you can't handle. That's all I know for now if I find anything more about him I'll tell you, or email you.
                                 Love, Scar

I reread the email and smile to myself. I google his name and find everything that Scarlet just emailed to me. I cut off my laptop, and look at my phone. I got a message from an unknown number that says:

Goodnight Wrath. Make sure to lock your door and windows. ;}

I look around and pull my knife out from under my pillows and get up to lock door and windows before getting back in bed with my hand on my knife.