Chapter 13

Chapter 13

{Willow}
"Are you serious?! There's no way I'm letting you do that!" William yells at me as he stands up to me. "Well it's not your choice to make, William! It's my duty to protect myself and my sisters, and this is the only idea that I could come up with! If you have a better idea then please let me know when!" I yell at him and he takes a step back, like I caught him off guard because I did. I take a deep breath and close my eyes to calm down my nerves. I open them and take another deep breath. "You guys didn't even let me finish. We pretend to like them and see how much information we can get out of them. Then we stop them and our father. I'm ending this once and for all." I explain and I look at William to see that his jaw and hands are clenched. "Everyone but William get out. Now." I bark and no one moves. "I said get out!" I shout and everyone leaves the room, but William. I sit down beside him and he doesn't look at me at all. "William, I really need you to understand what I'm saying. I have to do this to protect everyone, and that's the only reason why I'm doing this. Please just talk to me." I beg and he sighs before he looks at me and crashes his lips against mine. We stay like that until I pull my lips away from his because I couldn't breath. "Remember that when you're with him. I'm trusting you." He says and I give him an excited smile. "Thank you." I whisper and wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist. "I really do love you William." I whisper and he nods his head as he hold me tighter. "I really do love you too Willow." He whispers and I feel a tear fall onto my shirt. I pull back a little to see that William's silently crying and I start to wipe his tears with my thumb. "Why are you crying?" I ask and he sighs, like he's embarrassed to tell me, before cups my cheek lovingly with his hand. "I know that this might sound really stupid, but I don't want you to leave me. You make me really happy." He whispers in my ear and I start to smile. "You make me really happy too William. I promise you that I'll never leave you." I say and pull him closer to me and I feel him physically relax against me and I smile quietly to myself.

He doesn't even understand the pain that I'm putting my heart through to make sure that he's alright.

{Later that day...}
I'm walking home from the mall when I feel a hand go over my mouth and I'm pulled into a dark alley. I stomp on the person's foot and turn around while simultaneously pulling my gun out and pointing it over the person's heart before I freeze like a deer in the headlights. (A/N I love this song, and Owl City 😍)
"Hello my Wrath. How are you?" The person asks and I slowly pull my gun down to my side. "What are you doing here?" I ask and he shrugs his shoulders. "I was sent by your father, and I missed you." He answers and I start to freak out before I calm myself down and pull out my phone. I dial her phone number and wait for her to pick up. "Hello? This is Emily speaking." She answers and I smile. "Hey Emily. It's Willow. They're here." I say before we both hang up the phone.

Who do you think it was?

Sorry aboutthe wait, but I wanted to update all of my books at the same time.

Vote, comment and thanks for waiting!