Chapter 15

Chapter 15

{Willow}
{The next morning...}
I wake up the next morning and feel nothing around my waist and smile. Miguel was never one of those type of guys to hold you while you slept, and for that I was because he did try that then I'd probably try to stab him.

Let's be honest Willow...you would do worse things than just stab him. You would probably cut him up and feed him to dogs. There would be no body, no DNA, no bones...there would be nothing to worry about.

"That's not such a bad idea." I say to myself and Miguel wakes up to the sound of my voice. "What's a good idea?" He asks groggily and I just shrug my shoulders.

Killing you and making you bed for mercy...watching you die and throwing a dance party over your ashes after I burn you alive...

"Oh...ummm, nothing. Just thinking about what to wear." I say and he nods his head before he gets up and walks into the bathroom. I get up from my bed and walk over to my closet before I walk into it. I look around the room and decide to wear all gray/grey. I grab a pair of gray/grey overalls, a gray/grey shirt, with a pair of gray/grey high tops. I walk out of my closet and see Miguel standing there with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist and one wrapped around his hair. "Aren't you going to put on some clothes?" I ask and he just chuckles as he starts to walk toward me. I watch him as he takes slow steps. I notice that there are more scars on his body than the last time I saw him. "You're been fighting again haven't you?" I ask and he nods his head as he comes to stand right in front of me. I come up to about his shoulders and he looks down at me. "Yeah. Do you like the scars? I remember where all of your are..." he says as he trails off and looks over my body slowly. He touches the middle of my back and runs his fingers over my scar and I stiffen up. The scar runs from the top of my back to the bottom. "Do you remember how you got it?" He asks quietly and I nod my head. "Tell me." He says and I shake my head. "You were there...you saw it. Don't make me repeat it." I snap at him before I push past him and walk into the bathroom. I start to run the shower before I get in and start to cry as I remember how I got that scar.

It was my second time getting kidnapped, and this time I knew them. They were two people who used to work for my father until he kicked them out of the gang. It was either that...or they would have to die. They had kidnapped me for money while I was asleep. I was in a corner tied up and I wanted to kill them. That's when they had brought out a whip. This one was like a few I had seen, but it was different for one reason...it had spikes. I cringe away as far as I could and that's when they had brought it out. They threw water on me before they hit me. Miguel was on the other side of the room, and looking at me as it was happening.

I get out of the shower and throw on my clothes and walk into the kitchen. Piper and Salvatore are having a deep conversation as I walk into the kitchen and grab some tea along with a blueberry muffin. "Emily! Come on if I'm taking you to school!" I call out and she runs down the stairs along with Miguel. "Can I talk to you on the way to school, Willow?" He asks and his eyes look pleading. "Sure, but Emily comes too." I say and he nods his head as we get into my car. "I need to tell you something." He says and I nod my head as I start to drive. "I came here to warn you about your father." He says and I stop the car.