Chapter 10

Chapter 10

{Willow}
I wake up to a light shining in my face and a text message from my phone. I rub my eyes before I look at the text message from an unknown number.

To: Willow
From: William
Good morning babe. By the time you read this I'll be about ten minutes away from your house. I'm driving you to work. See you soon!

I reread the text message and start to blush as I hurry up to get changed. I put on a pair of blue jeans that are a little bit tight,but they feel fine. I throw on a black sweater and a pair of black high-tops before I walk down the stairs. "Good morning Willow. How are you?" Piper asks as I give her a hug. "Good morning Pipes. I'm fine, how about you?" I ask as I grab a steaming cup of hot tea and a cheese danish. "I'm okay. Where are you going?" She answers and I look at her briefly before I sit down. "I got a job,and I start today." I say and she gives me a proud smile. "I'm so happy for you." She says and Emily comes running down the stairs in a pair of black jeggings (jean leggings), a black shirt(that's cut off halfway) with a snake on it, and high heels. "Where are you going?" Piper asks as Emily walks to my side. "I'm going with Willow." She says and our sister just laughs at us. "Don't you always go with her?" She asks and Emily nods her head proudly. "She's my twin." She simply answers and I see William's car pull up. "Bye Piper! I'll see you later." I call out as I run outside of the house with Emily following me.

We get in the car and I see William and Edward in the car with William in the driver's seat and Edward in the passenger's seat. Emily sits behind Edward and I take a seat behind William. "Why is Edward here?" I ask William as he starts to drive down the road. "Why is Emily here?" He asks with a raised eyebrow. "She's here to support her twin sister. Now answer my question." I say and he starts to laugh. "Edward was hoping to see Emily." He says and I laugh as I see Edward and Emily's faces turn strawberry red in color/colour.

"Here we are." William says as he pulls into the Bakie's parking lot and stops the car. We all get out and I start to stretch my muscles before I stand right side up again. The four of us walk into the restaurant/bakery and see Walter standing there waiting for me. He hands me a pair of clothes and gives me a small smile. "You'll work an eight-hour shift from Monday to Friday every week and you have Saturday and Sunday off. Today's Monday so you'll get paid in two weeks." He says kindly and I nod my head before I walk into the bathroom and change.

I come out of the bathroom in my uniform and walk back over to Walter. The uniform's just a black pair of pants and a black shirt with a black apron with a cupcake in the middle of it. I get over to Walter and grab an notepad and a pen. "We open in five minutes so you can just have a seat somewhere in the dining room." He says and I nod my head before I walk into the dining room and have a seat. Edward, Emily, William, and I sit in a booth and talk for about five minutes before I have to get up and start to work.