Chapter 5

Chapter 5: this chapter is dedicated to theNaNa525

{Willow}
It's lunch and I'm in the line with my sisters behind me. "Girls I can't sit with y'all today." I say and they all stare at me. "And why not?" Piper asks as they stare me down. "I'm going to sit with someone." I say and they look at me harder (if that was even possible). "Who are you sitting with?" Piper asks next. "None of your business." I say and she glares at me. "Do you have your gun and knife with you?" Piper asks and I laugh as I nod my head. "They never leave my site." I say and grab my food. I grab a burrito with chips, salsa and a slice of lemon pound cake with lemon glaze. I'm walking over to William's table when my phone buzzes. I pull it out from my backpack and look at the ID

Luis :)

I hit the answer button and put it up to my ear. "Hello?" I ask and hear a husky, low voice laugh. "Hey Willow. It's me Luis." He says and I smile. "Hey how's my best friend?" I say and he laughs again. "Your friend is fine. Where are you? I haven't seen you in days." He says and I curse under my breath. "Right. Well I'm somewhere else now." I say and sit down at the table that William's backpack is. "Where is this 'somewhere else'?" He asks and I sigh. "How about I send you the address and you can come visit me?" I ask. "Sure! I really miss you. I mean your my best friend. Remember?" He says in a high pitched voice and I laugh. "I'm your only friend. You wanna live with us? We've got more than enough room, and I know you don't deal anymore." I ask and the line goes quite. "Sure! I'd love to live with you and your sisters." He says in a sarcastic tone then laughs. "Fine. I'll see you next week. I love you?" I say. "Bye. Love you too. Don't hurt anyone before I get there." He warns and I laugh. "I make no promises." I say before I hang up on him. "Who was that?" I hear someone ask as they sit next to me, and I look to my right to see William looking at me with jealousy in his eyes. "No one." I say and he raises an eyebrow. "Who were you talking on the phone to?" He asks with a little bit of rage in his voice. I decide to mess with him and cross my arms. "I'm not telling you until you ask me nicely and say please." I say and he looks at me like I'm crazy. "You want me to ask and say please? Do you know who I am?" He asks and I lean in closer until we're almost touching noses. "You're William Jackson. I know exactly who you are. Now ask nicely or I won't tell you." I growl out and lean back before I turn my attention to my food. I take a bite of my burrito and start to chew when I hear him whisper "Will you please tell me who you were on the phone with?" He asks and I finish chewing my food. "What was that? I couldn't hear you; try speaking up." I say and he says it only a little louder. "What was that? I didn't quite catch it." I say and he sighs. "WILL YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHO YOU WERE ON THE PHONE WITH FOR GOD'S SAKE!" He shouts and everyone turns around and stops their conversations to look at me and William. "What are you looking at?!" William and I snap at the same time and everyone turns back around and continues their conversations. I give William a cheeky smile and laugh. "His name is Luis." I say and his face hardens. "It's a 'He'?" He asks in a low, calm voice. "Yeah, it's a 'He', and he's my best friend. We've been friends since we were little." I say and he relaxes. "How did you meet him?" He asks and I laugh. "I was at the playground and these kids were making fun of me so I pulled out a little swiss army knife and threatened to stab them. When they went to go and tell the teacher, he took the blame for me. Ever since then we've always been inseparable. The day I had to leave, he was out on a run so I couldn't tell him that I was going." I say and William nods his head. "He took the blame for you and he didn't even know you?" He asks and I nod. "His father was in a gang with my father. Then his dad joined my dad's gangs, and we became friends. What's so funny is that all of the other sisters like him, but he only hangs out with me whenever he comes around." I say and he laughs. "He says that the other girls freak him out." I say and he laughs even harder. We keep talking until lunch is over. We put our trash up then William turns to face me. "What are you doing later on this week?" He asks and looks down. "Probably nothing. Why?" I ask him and he blushes. "I was wondering if you wanted to hang out on Friday?" He asks and I nod. I write my phone number on his hand and smile before I walk away.