Chapter 18

Chapter 18

{Willow}
"Are you okay Willow?" Emily asks as we walk to my car after school. "I'm okay. No need to worry about me." I reply as I get into the driver's seat. She gets into the passenger's seat and looks directly at me. "Tell me what's going on with you Willow, and don't say that it's nothing. I know you like the back of my hand." She says and I sigh as I look at her with tears threatening to run freely down my face. "It's William and I...we got into a fight, and I think that we broke up." I say quietly and she hugs me tightly.

"I'm sure that the both of you will work something out. You two have been through so much together. He loves you a lot, so it must've been from stress or something. You two make each other really happy, so you'll figure it out together. I'm here for you and so are the rest of us." She says as she rubs large circles on my back. I pull away and feel the tears running down my face. She wipes them off and I smile at her softly. "Thanks Em. You're just what the doctor ordered." I say and she shrugs. "It's my job to be there for my twin sister, and I'm doing a pretty good job of it too. Don't you think?" She replies and I laugh while nodding my head as I start to drive us home.

We get home and I walk through the door to see Luis standing there with a rather big smile on his face. "Lulu!" I shout and jump into his arms. He catches me and spins us around for a moment before he puts me down on my feet again. "Wow....someone really missed their best (and only) friend." He says with a chuckle and I laugh as I hug him again. "Of course I missed you! You're the only person outside of my family that still puts up with me!" I say and he wraps his arms around my waist. "That is true, so very true. I don't even understand how we're still friends now.....I can't stand you." He says and I roll my eyes and shove him. "Oh you know good and well that you love me." I say and he shrugs. "Eh...I tolerate you, just barely but I still do." He says and I roll my eyes again and smile. "I missed you a lot Lulu." I say and he nods his head. "I missed you too Willow Tree." He says and I smile. "Wanna go play video games?" I ask and he nods. "I've been waiting on you to ask." He says and carries me up the stairs on his back.

{William}
.......punch.....punch....kick.....punch.....kick

I continue my assault on my punching bag in that rhythm and get lost in my own thoughts.

Why did you do that William? You should be able to trust her! What the hell is wrong with you?! You could've lost the girl of your dreams!

......punch.....punch.....kick......punch.....kick

"William! Stop it already! You're driving us crazy and you're about the break the punching bag off of the wall!" Lukas shouts and I look at him before I punch the bag one more time. He walks over to me and motions to the bench in the middle of the room. I sit down on it and he does the same before he looks at me. "Tell me what's bothering you, William." He says and I shake my head. "Look, I know that I'm not your twin brother, but I'm your brother which is close enough. "You can't help me, so it doesn't matter." I snap and he sighs. "Try me." He challenges and I shrug. "My girlfriend's mad at me, and fucking her is not the answer in this situation." I say and he nods his head. "You're right...I really can't help you in that area." He says and I nod my head before I get up. "Hey! Sit your ass back down. I might not be able to help you, but I can sure as hell try." He says and I sit down.

"Now....why are you two are arguing? More importantly, what are you two arguing about?" Lukas asks and I sigh as I pull at my hair. "I got jealous and accused her of still having feelings for her ex." I mumble. "You mean Miguel?" He asks and I nod my head. "Yes, and she told me to get my shit together or leave her alone." I mumble again and he puts a hand on my shoulder. "Go to her and explain. Did you tell her about Samantha? That's why you acted the way that you did." He says and I nod my head as I look at him with a sigh. "You know that I hate talking about Samantha...I hate her." I say and he nods his head. "I know that you don't, but you have to or you could lose her forever. Do you really wanna live without Willow?" He asks me and I shake my head. "I don't want to. I can't live without Willow." I say and he nods his head. "Then go and tell her that, but take a bath first.....you stink." Lukas says and I shove him with my shoulder and he laughs before he stands up. "Did that help any?" He asks as he makes his way to the door. "Yeah. Thanks Lukas." I say and he smiles and shrugs. "It's what I do best. Good luck with Willow." He says before he walks out of the door. I make my way to the shower and sigh.

I'm going to need it....

{Willow}
"You beat me?! How is that even possible?!" Luis shouts as he throws his controller down. I catch it and hand it back to him. "You suck at playing video games Lulu, or did you forget that?" I ask and laugh as I watch him. "Oh shut up you loser, and tell me what's wrong with my best friend." He says and I shrug my shoulders. "Nothing's wrong with me physically, it's mentally. William and I got into a fight." I say and set my controller down on the bed. "Why? Do I need to kill him?" He asks and I shake my head. "Nope. I'm fine." I tell him and he pulls me into his chest for a hug. "I know that you'll be fine, but sometimes you just need someone to help you. You know that I'll carry the weight of the world on my shoulders to give you a breather if you need it." He says and I nod my head. "I know that you will, Lulu, but some things are better dealt with alone." I tell him quietly and he nods his head. "Then I'll silently stand by your side until you ask for my help." He says and I nod my head with a small smile on my lips.