Chapter 11

Chapter 11

{Willow}
{About a month later...}
"Wake up Willow! It's dad calling!" I hear Emily say and I jump out of my bed. "Please tell me that it's all just a joke." I ask as I run into the viewing room. "It's not! He's ringing right now!" Piper says and I start to freak out. "Someone call the boys and get them over here now." I say before I answer the name. "Hello, my name's Willow. Who is this calling?" I say in a fake cheery voice. "Hello Wrath. How's my girl?" My father says and I roll my eyes. Our father refers to us only by the deadly sin that we represent, I'm almost positive that he doesn't even know our real names. "I'm fine father. How are you?" I answer as I start to pace around the room. "I'm fine Wrath." He answers and I wait for a few seconds before I continue to talk. "May I ask why you're calling at 12:00?" I ask and wait for a reply. "I was just worried about all you you, that's all. I was calling to let you know that I'm going to send some people to look after you and your sisters. Is that all right?" He questions and I nod my head. "Yes father. It would be our pleasure to have seven of your hand-pucked men. Luis will be coming with you if that's all right." I answer and my knuckles turn white. "I'm glad that you're all right with this. Have a good night." He says before he hangs up in my face. "Guys we have a problem!" I shout as I go back to pacing around the room. William comes rushing into the room and takes me in his arms. "What's going on? Are you okay?" He asks and I nod my head. "Yeah. I'm fine." I lie and he looks at me with a 'don't-you-dare-lie-to-me' kind of face and I sigh. "My dad's going to send seven people to look out for us, and I think that I have an idea of who they are." I say and he holds me closer to his chest. "We'll figure this out." He says and I sigh. "Tell everyone that they can go to sleep, and we'll talk about this tomorrow since I don't have to work." I say and he nods his head before he leaves the room. I pull out my knife and look at the engraving and I'm overcome with sadness and pure anger. I walk up to my room and sit down on my bed before I lay down.

William walks into the room and lays down beside me before he pulls me closer to him and I sigh sadly. "There's something that I need to tell you William." I say and he turns me around to face him. "What is it?" He asks and I look down at my hands before I sit up. "When I was maybe five or six my father enrolled me into his 'Gang school', and I had met a boy named Miguel there. He was really kind, and was a very skilled fighter. He kept to himself most of the time, and had a terrible temper and I was really drawn to him and I didn't quite know why. Fast forward to the age of twelve or thirteen We got to know each other a little bit better, and before I knew it I fell in love. The closer Miguel and I got, the closer he and my father got. Then it was Miguel and my father instead of Miguel and me. That's one of the reasons why my sisters and I left. All of our relationships ended terribly, and we couldn't take it anymore. They broke our hearts and it was all because of our father. We weren't really the same until we met you guys. On Miguel and I's one-year anniversary he got an engraved knife for me, and I've had it ever since." I say and feel silent tears run down my eyes. "You really loved him. Didn't you?" William asks and I nod my head before I look at him. "He was my everything, and when we drifted off and away from each other he broke me and I was left in shambles." I answer honestly and he lays against one of my bed posts and he sighs. "Do you still love him?" He asks and I slowly nod my head. "Yes I do. I always have, and I always will. Nothing can or will ever change that, but I love him differently now. I still feel a spark, but it's a different way." I reply honestly and he holds me tighter. "What about us?" He asks and I laugh. "I'll always love you in a romantic way, and I don't think that I'll EVER love Miguel that way again. Once you lose me it's very difficult to get me back." I say and he gives me a happy smile. "You need to go to sleep. You'll be fine tomorrow, and we'll figure this all out." William says before I start to fall asleep. "Love you Willow." William says and I smile. "Love you too William." I say and fall right asleep.