02-Wishes come true

Kristal;

I stared at Jai as his eyes focused on the floor.

"So, what about David?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest.

He looked up at me and opened his mouth to say something, but closed it when he found nothing to say.

"Um, we need to talk about his relationship with our kids, my kids" he said and I mentally groaned.

"I know where you're going with this and no Jai, I do not give them permission to call David their dad, not like they do anyways. They know you're their father" I sighed, feeling a headache forming.

"Yeah, but I guess David sees them everyday and I only see them over the weekends, they're gonna start seeing him as their fatherly figure" he said and instead of fighting, I tried putting myself in his place, try to understand what he's going through.

I realized how hard it must be.

I placed my hand on his arm and he stared at it, before looking at me.

"They won't, anyways, I already told you you can go see them on weekdays. They get along with David, that's all" I said and this time he was the one to sigh.

He nodded and looked at me.

We were interrupted by Luke walking in, he whistled while, 'checking me out' and I laughed, playfully rolling my eyes.

"Kris, you look hot!" He exclaimed and I smirked, "I know" I replied, flipping my hair over my shoulder.

David walked in with a frown on his face, he walked up to me, "I gotta go, my mom's in the hospital" he quietly said in Spanish.

I quietly gasped, "Do you want me to go with you?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"It's okay, you can stay, I get it. They're your friends, and I trust you. My mom's probably okay, I'll call you if anything happens, okay?" He said and I nodded.

He kissed me and I quickly pulled away, not feeling comfortable kissing him in front of Jai.

"Do you want me to walk you to your car?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Okay then, call me to let me know how your mom's doing" I said and he nodded, pecking my lips.

"Bye" he said walking out of the kitchen, and I looked at Luke and Jai, who staring intensely at me.

"I hate it when you speak Spanish, I can't understand anything you're saying" Jai laughed and I smiled.

He's so cute.

"True, but you sound so fucking sexy. Call me Papi" Luke smirked and I laughed.

He used to do this to piss Jai off, but we're not together anymore, so I don't know why he's doing it.

"Luke, can you fucking stop? Your girlfriend's in the living room" Jai snapped.

Why is he so moody?

"Shit, you need to get laid" Luke laughed, walking out of the kitchen.

Luke just made things awkward between Jai and I with that simple comment.

"So, what happened to your boyfriend?" Jai suddenly asked and I turned to look at him.

"He's not my boyfriend" I said through gritted teeth.

"Are you sure?" Jai asked and I rolled my eyes, walking into the living room.

I saw Beau with Chelsey, and I walked towards them.