18-Sexually frustrated

I'm so sorry for the lack of updates :( enjoy!

Comment and vote!

I closed my eyes, feeling how Jai softly ran his hands through my hair, humming an unfamiliar tune, which calmed me down in every way possible.

I listened to his heartbeat as my head was laying on his bare chest, my hands flat on his stomach.

"Babe" Jai whispered and I hummed to let him know I was listening.

"I have to tell you something" he quietly said and I sat up, slightly frowning my eyebrows as I looked at him.

"What is it? Is everything okay?" I asked confused and he stared at me for a couple of seconds before placing his hand on my cheek, softly whispering, "I love you", and I could see in his eyes how much he meant it.

I smiled and repositioned myself so I was straddling his waist, my hands on his cheeks as I leaned in and softly but sweetly kissed him.

He placed his hands on my lower back, pulling me closer.

"I love you too, mi amor" I whispered, trailing my kisses down his cheek, jaw, and neck.

He sighed in pleasure once I found his sweet spot, and I focused on that spot, giving all my attention to it as I kissed, nibbled and licked his sensitive skin.

"Please, let me make love to you" he said and I pulled away to look at him.

In all honesty, it has been a while and I missed him, so much.

I smiled and smashed my lips against his with fervor, not going soft and gentle this time.

His hands roamed my body until he found the hem of the shirt I was wearing and he slid it up, taking it off, leaving me in my navy blue lacy bra.

He kissed down my neck as his hands reached behind my back, unhooking my bra with a swift movement, sliding it off my shoulders and throwing it somewhere in the room.

I tangled my hands in the hairs on the back of his head as he kissed down my chest, one of his hands grabbing one of my breasts.

I hummed, throwing my head back when his warm lips wrapped around my hardened nipple.

The door swung open and I quietly squealed, jumping off of Jai and covering myself with the duvet.

"Mami, Aiden doesn't want to play with me with the dolls" Layla came in, almost yelling in annoyance as she stomped her feet.

Out the corner of my eye, I saw Jai sighing and getting out of bed, walking out of the room.

"Baby, you can't force Aiden into playing with the dolls. You don't like playing with his car toys, and that's how he feels right now. Watch a movie with him or something, but if you want to play with the dolls, then you'll have to play by yourself" I sighed, feeling a little bit upset that she had interrupted Jai and I.

She groaned and walked out of the door, muttering things under her breath.

I slipped on one of Jai's shirts and walked out of the room, I walked into the kids' room, quietly laughing when I saw Aiden playing with Layla and her dolls.

I walked out and went into the kitchen, where I saw Jai looking for something in the fridge.

I walked up to him and hugged him from behind, causing him to slightly jump.

I ran my hands up and down his abs, feeling him.

I felt him tensing, but he didn't say anything.

I slipped my hands inside his sweatpants and gently gripped him, noticing he wasn't wearing boxers.

I heard his breath hitching at the back of his throat, letting out a moan as I slowly stroked him.

I stopped and he turned around, pushing me against the counter.

"I need you so bad" he whispered, pressing his lips to the side of my head, grabbing my hand and placing it on top of his hard on.

I bit my lip, and lightly squeezed him, "Take me, right here, right now" I quietly said and he raised an eyebrow.

"But-" he started, but I placed my finger on his lips, shutting him up.

"I need you too" I whispered and he groaned, roughly grabbing me and helping me up, so I was sitting on top of the counter.

I wrapped one of my arms around his neck, and my free hand made its way to his sweatpants, pulling his hard on out without sliding his sweatpants down.

I wrapped my hand around it and slowly jerked him, increasing my speed as he moaned, resting his head on my shoulder as he breathed heavily.

"Fuck" he quietly moaned as I maintained my movements consistent.

I moaned quietly when I felt his teeth digging into the skin of my shoulder.

"Mom, we're starving!" Aiden yelled, walking into the kitchen, Layla trailing behind.

Jai tensed his whole body, pulling his member inside his pants, and I stared at him as he clenched his jaw.

I pecked his lips and got off the counter.

He ran his hands through his already messy hair, his back still facing the kids as his erection was pretty noticeable.

"Okay, what do you want to eat?" I asked, looking at them.

"Pizza!" They said in unison and I smiled, nodding.

"Are you sure you don't want me to cook something?" I asked and they shook their heads.

"You can go back to playing while I order the pizza" I said and they nodded, walking out of the kitchen.

I placed my hand on Jai's warm, broad shoulder, but he just shrugged me off, and I frowned.

"Jai, I know you're upset, but don't take it out on me. It isn't my fault we have a family" I said, mad at his attitude.

He sighed and turned to look at me, "I know, I'm sorry, love. I love you and I love the kids, but Kristal, we haven't had sex in almost two months" he said and I pursed my lips, knowing it was true.

"I know" I sighed and he wrapped an arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer to him.

"Let's go on a vacation, just the two of us" he suggested with a smile on his face.

I took a while to answer, hesitantly nodding my head, and he gave me a wide smile.

"Okay, I'll go sort everything out and you go order that pizza" he said, walking into our room.

By the way, right now we were staying in my apartment that I was sharing with Luke, but he wasn't here at the moment. Jai and I talked about it and we've decided to move to his small house, which was more convenient for everyone.

I went into the room, seeing Jai in bed with his laptop on his lap and I grabbed my phone from the night stand to prefer the pizza.

Guys, I'm so sorry. I know I've been gone for almost a month without updating, and once again, I'm so sorry :(

I'll be honest with you, I lost interest in this book because of the lack of comments, to the ones who comment, I appreciate it and I love you ❤️! You know who you areee.

But, I have a couple of ideas for this book and I'm slowly getting inspired again!!!

COMMENT AND VOTEE!