10-Back in your arms

Kristal;
I blinked a couple of times, getting used to the brightness of the room. Wait, my room? I'm pretty sure I fell asleep on the couch. A groan left my mouth, feeling a pounding headache.

I got out of bed, humming when my feet made contact with the cold tiled floor.

I walked into the bathroom, brushed my teeth and face before making my way into the kitchen.

I smiled when I saw Luke sitting on one of the high stools.

I planted kiss on his cheek as I walked past him, "Good morning"  I say.

I opened the fridge, looking for something to eat, but closed the door when I didn't find anything for my liking.

"Good morning" he mumbled.

I turned to look at him, "What's wrong?" I asked, frowning. Why is he so serious?

I was about to grab an apple from the counter, but my whole body froze when he talked, "When were you gonna tell me?" He quietly asked, looking at me.

I gulped and remembered the events from yesterday.

I'm pregnant with Jai's baby. Again. I feel like I'm reliving my past.

Many invasions invaded me at the same time. Happiness, confusion, sadness, anger, excitement, and I didn't know what to do with so many emotions, I ended up crying, like always. That's what I'm good at, crying. God, I'm so pathetic.

"Ey, ey, don't cry. Does Jai knows?" Luke asked, wrapping his arms around my body.

I hugged him back and took deep breaths, calming myself down.

"I told him I might be pregnant and we got in an argument, things got pretty ugly. We both said stuff we didn't mean, we were just angry" I said and Luke nodded, pulling away from me.

He placed his hands on my cheek and gave me a soft smile, "Everything's going to be okay, you need to talk to Jai" he simply said and I nodded.

"I don't deserve him. He made a mistake and I left him, just because it was the easiest way to avoid the pain. I should've talked to him, we could've work it out, but I was so scared...what if it's too late?" I asked and Luke shook his head.

"It's not too late. You two can still talk about it, you two can still work it out" he assured me and I nodded, slowly absorbing his words.

"Thank you, Luke" I smiled and hugged him one last time before turning around, but his voice stopped me.

"I have to go, but I'll leave the key to Jai's place on your bed. Also, make sure you eat something, okay?" He said and I nodded.

I kissed his cheek, "Thank you" I said and he nodded.

I turned around and walked into my room and into my bathroom.

I closed the door, stripped out of my clothes, and stepped inside the shower.