04- "Do you still have feelings for me?"

Kristal;
I blinked a couple of times, the bright sunlight hurting my eyes.

I looked around and noted that I wasn't in my room, I was in a place I've never been before.

I heard a soft moan and that's when I realize that I was in Jai's room, in his bed...with him.

Our bodies were tangled, one of my legs over his waist, one of his legs in between mine, and our arms wrapped around each other's body.

I tried to hold back my laugh, just to not wake him up.

Never, not even when we were together, we 'cuddled' like this.

I tried moving away, even though I knew I was going to wake hip up, I needed to use the bathroom.

When I moved, I felt something hard poking my pelvis. I nervously bit my lip, knowing what it was.

Jai groaned and slightly started grinding his hips, rubbing his dick against me.

I felt the heat rising to my face and my heart beating faster.

Wait, why is he naked? Why am I naked?

Jai stopped moving and I mentally thanked God.

"Good morn- shit" he huskily started, but cut off himself, when he realized what was happening.

"Did we...?" I trailed off awkwardly and he sighed.

"I don't really know" he responded and I briefly closed closed my eyes.

I don't know what makes mad the most, that I probably fucked Jai or that I don't remember it.

Jai unwrapped his arms from around me and I did the same, our bodies unwrapping from each other.

"How the fuck did we end up like that?" Jai laughed and I smiled, loving the sound.

I shrugged and stood up, the thin sheets no longer covering my body.

I felt Jai's eyes burning holes on my skin as his eyes traveled up and down my body.

At first, I felt self-conscious, but it's nothing he hasn't seen before so I just ignored his stare.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer" I said, and looked at him.

He instantly looked down, but I caught the light blush on his cheeks.

He looked back up at me before smirking, "Would you let me take one?" He asked and I laughed, shaking my head.

"What happened yesterday? I don't remember anything. Where's my clothes?" I kept talking to myself, but Jai heard me.

"We lost ourselves. Your clothes' probably all over the house. I don't remember much, but I do remember that Luke puked on you, so you took off your shirt and I'm guessing you took everything off after that. I don't really know what happened after" he said and I widened my eyes, causing him to laugh.

"You're lying. I did not get naked in front of everyone, please tell me I didn't" I mumbled over my breath, still in shock, trying to register what Jai's telling me.

"I don't know if you did, but if you did I'm gonna be so mad, I want to remember that" Jai snickered and I glared at him.

"You're looking at me naked right now!" I exclaimed and instantly regretted when I realized that it sounded like I was insinuating that I wanted to sleep with him.

Not that I don't want to- but...- um, yeah.

His eyes turned darker and he got off the bed, walking towards me, his intense and hypnotizing gaze never leaving mine, causing me to freeze right where I was, I couldn't move.