07-No condom?

Jai;
I moaned, throwing my head back, picturing a naked Kristal, moaning sweetly as I made love to her.

Suddenly, my phone went off and I thought about ignoring it, and keep doing what I was doing.

But, what if it was Kristal?

I groaned, frustratedly, grabbing my phone with my free hand, and leaving the other one under the sheets.

"Hello?" I said, once I answered the call.

"Hi, Jai, it's me" I heard Kristal say and I bit my lip, continuing to stroke myself at an agonizingly slow pace.

"I know it's you" I chuckled.

"Um, I was calling to ask you if I could drop the kids off at your place, but if you have plans, then-" she kept rambling on and on.

I cut her off laughing, "Baby, it's okay. I'd love to spend some time with my kids" I quietly said.

"Oh, okay, thank you, Jai" she said and I briefly closed my eyes, loving the way my name sounded coming from her.

"Anytime, love" I smiled.

"Bye" she said before hanging up, not giving me the chance to say goodbye.

I missed how we always told each other the I love you's, but that was in the past.

I tossed my phone somewhere, and closed my eyes, continuing my frustration liberation.

I groaned, pumping my hand at an almost abnormal speed, when Luke bursts into the room.

"Fucking hell!" I yell, and Luke laughed.

"Sorry, brother, I was kinda hoping I wouldn't walk in on this, but I knew it was going to happen anyways" Luke shook his head and I rolled my eyes.

"Can you get the fuck out of my room?" I said, my voice reflecting how upset I was.

Luke puts his hands up in surrender and walks out of the room, laughing his ass off.

I don't know what's so fucking funny.

I pulled my boxers up, along with my pants, buttoning and pulling the zipper up before getting out of bed.

I walked into the bathroom, cleaning myself up, and walking out of the room.

I saw Luke sitting on the couch as he used his phone, I cleared my throat, and he looked up at me.

"Are you done? Or do you need more time? I can come back later if you want" Luke smirked and I rolled my eyes at him, causing him to laugh.

"Why are you here?" I asked, sitting next to him.

"I was bored" he shrugged and I chuckled.

"Oh wow, how sweet" I sarcastically said and he nodded, "I know" he replied.

"Kristal's bringing me the kids today" I said after a couple of minutes of silence and he nodded.

"She already told me" he said and I scoffed, "Of course she did" I mumbled and he Luke chuckled.

"Where's she going anyways?" I asked, knowing he also knew the answer to that question.

"You really want to know?" Luke asked and I started feeling uneasy, sensing I wouldn't like his answer.

I nodded, not saying anything.

"She's going on a date with David" Luke quietly said and I groaned, "What?"

"She's go-",
"I heard you" I said frowning.

The doorbell rang and I stood up, running my hands through my hair before sighing.