06- Flashback

Kristal;
I was laying down on my bed, scrolling through my camera roll.

Most of my pictures were of Jai and the kids. There were also pictures of Luke, Beau, and practically everyone else, including my mom.

I miss her so much, I still don't know why she hated so much the fact that I had babies. The last thing I expected form her was her kicking me out of the house.

I thought she was gonna support me, help me buy the babies' clothes, picking the names, but that wasn't the case at all. The ones that helped me were the Brook's family, they all supported me and helped me. People who aren't even related to me, but they are always going to be my family.

I got out of bed, since I had to go the bathroom.

I walked down the hallway, stopping right in front of the bathroom door.

My hand gripped the doorknob and I twisted it, pushing the door open.

I widened my eyes at the scene I was greeted with, "Shit! I-I'm sorry,  I-" I stopped talking, closing the door.

I placed my hand on my chest, feeling the heat rising up to my face.

It's definitely not the first time I see Luke naked, but it still made me feel uncomfortable.

And that just reminded me of something that made huge waves of guilt to wash over me. Endless and suffocating waves of guilt.

Luke walked out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped lowly around his waist. His curls were damp, tiny droplets of water trailing down his chest.

I looked into his eyes and a smirk appeared on his face.

"Babe, I don't see what's wrong. It's not the first time you see me like that" he said, obviously talking about our sexual encounter.

I blushed even harder at the mention of it.

"Luke, I need to tell him. He has to know" I said and his facial expression changed in less than seconds.

"Kristal, we already talked about this. We made a promise and you're supposed to keep it. I thought you had forgotten about it already" he said, his voice quiet and serious. As if we were sharing a dark secret and the reality was that we were.

"I know and I'm sorry. I was thinking about it and what if something happens between Jai and I? I-I mean... What if we ever get back together. I'll have to tell him" I said, feeling like I was about to explode.

He placed both of his hands on my cheeks, his eyes turning soft.

"If you two get back together, that'll be amazing, but you will not tell him anything, because it's in the past. You two weren't together at the time, we were both drunk and angry. Forget about it, we're okay, everything's okay" he quietly said, planting a kiss on my forehead and pulling me into a hug.

I took a couple of deep breaths and nodded.

I hugged him back even though he was getting me damp, I ignored it.

"You wanna go to the park with the kids?" He asked and I nodded.

"Okay. I'll go get dressed and we'll go to the park" he said, pulling away from the hug and walking into his room.