12-Hospital

Jai;

I smiled as I held Layla's tiny hands in mine, her legs rapidly moving so she wouldn't drown. We were currently in a water park, spending time together as a family.

Kristal and Aiden were still outside the huge pool, while Layla and I got in as soon as we came here.

"Daddy" Layla called me, swimming closer to me to wrap her small, chubby legs around my torso.

"Yes, princess?" I asked, waiting for her to ask me whatever she was going to ask me,

"Are you staying with mami?" she asked and I smiled, nodding.

"I'm staying with mami and you, like a family" I said, planting a kiss on the top of her head.

"Forever and ever?" she asked, looking at me with wide, light brown eyes with green specks, which she got from me, but she has Kristal's tan skin and brown almost black hair.

I chuckled and nodded, "Forever and ever" I whispered, slightly jumping when I felt two arms wrapping around my neck from behind.

I turned around and saw the most beautiful girl in this planet, along with my daughter, of course.

I pecked her lips and noted she was giving kind of a piggy back ride to Aiden, who was looking at us, with dark eyes, which he had gotten from his mother, but he had my curly hair.

"Hello, sexy" I whispered in her ear and she giggled, playfully pushing me away from her.

"Can you watch Aiden too? I have to go to the bathroom" She asked, planting three short kisses on my cheek.

I nodded and she smiled, thanking me.

Aiden held out his arms and I gently but firmly gripped one of his hands, pulling him to me.

Kristal disappeared and I just kept swimming around and playing with the kids.

"Hi there" a unknown female spoke, I turned around to see if she was talking to me and she was indeed, staring at me with hungry eyes and smirking.

I frowned, "Um, hi...?" I said, but it came out like a question.

"I love you tattoos" she said, biting her lip while her eyes traveled up and down my body.

I hummed, completely ignoring her, but she didn't get the message

"Are those your siblings?" she asked and I laughed, shaking my head.

"These are my kids, and I have a lovely girlfriend, whom a love dearly" I said, raising my eyebrows, but two tiny hands on my cheeks, turned my head to the side, so I wouldn't look at the girl.

I chuckled and pecked the tip of Layla's cute nose, and she scrunched it up.

"Well, I don't see her" the girl spoke up, placing her hand on my shoulder and before I could even say anything, Kristal was next to me.