20-Okay enough

I know it's been forever...I'm sorry. If you're still reading this, know that you're amazing and I love you. PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!!

My eyes fluttered open and a smile made its way to my face as I felt the sunlights warming my naked skin.

I turned around and was met with Jai's angelic face.

His eyes were shut as he was still asleep, his lips were slightly parted, light snores escaping his lips, and his hair was a mess.

I smiled, remembering last night's intimate events, it had been a long time since Jai and I had the chance of being together physically and even emotionally.

I placed my hand on his stubbly cheek, my chest filling with warmth when I saw a tiny smile forming on his lips, and he was still asleep.

I cuddled closer to him, causing him to automatically tighten his arm around me, pulling me closer.

I widened my eyes as I sat up, feeling everything I had eaten the night before coming up.

I ran to the bathroom, my bare figure kneeling in front of the bathroom as everything came out.

Not even three second later, I felt my hair being gently pulled away from my face.

Moments later, I was done, my stomach completely empty, my breathing irregular.

I flushed the toilet and Jai helped me stand on my feet.

I walked towards the sink and brushed my teeth, not a single word leaving my mouth.

"Are you alright?" Jai's raspy voice rung through my ears, and I nodded as I was still brushing my teeth.

Once I was done, I turned to look at him, seeing him already eyeing me carefully.

"I just don't want you to see me like that," I quietly said.

I found it so embarrassing as it wasn't in any way attractive to see someone puke.

He chuckled and playfully rolled his eyes, "I have seen you naked, I have seen you smile, cry, yell, angry, and everything else, and even through everything, I still think you are the most beautiful woman in the universe," he whispered, looking deeply into my eyes.

I felt my heart melting and traveling throughout my whole body, warming me.

"Someone woke up feeling cheesy and romantic today," I laughed, my thumb stroking his cheekbone.

"Well, you make me want to be cheesy and romantic," he smiled and I leaned forward, pecking his lips.

"Are you feeling okay?" He asked once again, his eyes turning to concerned.

I smiled and nodded before pecking his lips, feeling him smirking against my lips.

"Okay enough to let me make love to you?" Jai asked, his voice lowering, wrapping his arms around my waist and I quickly wrapped my legs around his torso as his lifted me up.

"Always okay enough to make love you," I smirked before winking at him.

He chuckled and kissed me as he walked us to the unmade bed, gently dropping me on it and getting on top of me.

We didn't waste much time as we were already naked and ready.

I ran my hands through his messy hair as he kissed down my neck and chest.

He sat up, grabbed my left leg, leaving a trail of kisses from my ankle to my calf as he stared at me with fire in his eyes.

"Do you want me?" He asked and I bit my lip, slowly nodding my head.

"Do you want me, baby?" He asked once again, still kissing my calf as his free hand neared to where I needed him the most.

"Jai, I need you," I whimpered with need.

I licked his lips, his eyes scanning my body, lingering in some parts more than others, mostly parts that were sensitive and needy for him.

He carefully placed the leg that he was still holding on his shoulders as he positioned himself at my entrance. This was a new position, but I already loved it and we hadn't even started yet.

Two days later, we finally decided to get out of the hotel room and do something. We had spent two and half days making love nonstop, trying everything we could think of, even with food.

We were getting ready to go out to eat dinner with my family to then go clubbing, so I was pretty sure it was going to be an interesting night.

"Shit," I cursed as I looked at the clock that was sitting on the nightstand.

"You knew it was going to happen when we decided to shower together," he smirked, referring to us taken longer than expected.

I dried myself with the white fluffy towel, rubbing lotion all over my body before slipping on my underwear.

I put on a matching bra, followed by a black, long-sleeved crop top, a skater skirt that had a colorful Aztec pattern, and my black heeled ankle boots.

I straightened my hair, did my make-up, put on my jewelry, sprayed a little bit of perfume, and put on deodorant, before standing up.

I turned around, seeing Jai on his phone as he waited for me.

"Are you ready?" I asked grabbing my purse and phone that were next to him.

When his eyes landed on me, he raised his eyebrows, whistling, as he checked me out.

"Damn, I'm so fucking lucky," he said, more to himself and I felt my cheeks heating up.

"You look so beautiful, please let's stay in. I can make you feel so good," he said standing up, placing his hand on my waist and pulling me closer to him.

I felt my knees going weak when his cologne hit me like a ton of bricks.

He smelt so heavenly and looked so good. I thought about giving in and letting him take me right here, but our family was already waiting for us.

His black button-up hugged his torso and chest in all the right places, the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, showing some of his tattoos. His light jeans looked amazing and he paired it all with black shoes.

I pecked his lips repeatedly grabbing his ass, "I could eat you right now," I whispered against his lips, and he laughed.

"Please do," he said, but I pulled away.
"But, my family's waiting for us," I said as I walked towards the door.

I heard him groaning, before he jogged to where I was as I exited the room, he grabbed my hand as we made our way down the hallway towards the elevators.

S h i t....I know I've been gone forever.
I don't promise anything about updating because I don't know if I'll be updating constantly or if I'll take my time. I honestly don't know. I just ask for your support and patience... thank you❤️ las amoooo.